Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [q] htc one!!! Bricked!!! Help!!!

OP Graw3worm

14th March 2014, 12:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi, i am new to the forum and i need help. Also i am new to rooting htc one so i need noob instructions.

My htc one is stucked in HTC logo screen and i cant run recovery mod or doing a factory reset. I try to put other recoverys like twrp and cmw but

nothing i cant use recovery. My mobile is rooted and this problem appeared after i put custom rom on him. Mobile frimware is 4.4.2 and rom is too 4.4.2. what to do?

Pls ppl help me as i say before i am new to forum and i would be grateful for your help. Btw sry for bad english
14th March 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graw3worm

Hi, i am new to the forum and i need help. Also i am new to rooting htc one so i need noob instructions.

My htc one is stucked in HTC logo screen and i cant run recovery mod or doing a factory reset. I try to put other recoverys like twrp and cmw but

nothing i cant use recovery. My mobile is rooted and this problem appeared after i put custom rom on him. Mobile frimware is 4.4.2 and rom is too 4.4.2. what to do?

Pls ppl help me as i say before i am new to forum and i would be grateful for your help. Btw sry for bad english

Are you S-ON or S-OFF and have you tried booting a recovery img rather than flashing it from fastboot?
14th March 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedy-

Are you S-ON or S-OFF and have you tried booting a recovery img rather than flashing it from fastboot?

Where i can si if my S is ON or OFF and what that mean how do yo mean booting im just flash recovery to fastboot and then try to use it but didnt work sry as i say i am noob xD
14th March 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 59

339 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graw3worm

Where i can si if my S is ON or OFF and what that mean how do yo mean booting im just flash recovery to fastboot and then try to use it but didnt work sry as i say i am noob xD

Please post output of "fastboot getvar all" and screenshot or information from bootloader , is bootloader locked or unlocked
14th March 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy

Please post output of "fastboot getvar all" and screenshot or information from bootloader , is bootloader locked or unlocked

Donst matter anymore i fix the problem ty anyway
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread