Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [q] htc one!!! Bricked!!! Help!!!

Tip us?

Graw3worm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] [q] htc one!!! Bricked!!! Help!!!

Hi, i am new to the forum and i need help. Also i am new to rooting htc one so i need noob instructions.

My htc one is stucked in HTC logo screen and i cant run recovery mod or doing a factory reset. I try to put other recoverys like twrp and cmw but

nothing i cant use recovery. My mobile is rooted and this problem appeared after i put custom rom on him. Mobile frimware is 4.4.2 and rom is too 4.4.2. what to do?

Pls ppl help me as i say before i am new to forum and i would be grateful for your help. Btw sry for bad english

Comedy-
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graw3worm View Post
Hi, i am new to the forum and i need help. Also i am new to rooting htc one so i need noob instructions.

My htc one is stucked in HTC logo screen and i cant run recovery mod or doing a factory reset. I try to put other recoverys like twrp and cmw but

nothing i cant use recovery. My mobile is rooted and this problem appeared after i put custom rom on him. Mobile frimware is 4.4.2 and rom is too 4.4.2. what to do?

Pls ppl help me as i say before i am new to forum and i would be grateful for your help. Btw sry for bad english
Are you S-ON or S-OFF and have you tried booting a recovery img rather than flashing it from fastboot?

Graw3worm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedy- View Post
Are you S-ON or S-OFF and have you tried booting a recovery img rather than flashing it from fastboot?
Where i can si if my S is ON or OFF and what that mean how do yo mean booting im just flash recovery to fastboot and then try to use it but didnt work sry as i say i am noob xD

mb_guy
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graw3worm View Post
Where i can si if my S is ON or OFF and what that mean how do yo mean booting im just flash recovery to fastboot and then try to use it but didnt work sry as i say i am noob xD
Please post output of "fastboot getvar all" and screenshot or information from bootloader , is bootloader locked or unlocked
Phone: HTC One- Rogers unlocked
Rom: 4.4.2 Stock Sense 6
Stock Kernel

Old Phone: HTC Sensation, HD2, Tilt
Rom: ARHD
kernel: stock

Graw3worm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb_guy View Post
Please post output of "fastboot getvar all" and screenshot or information from bootloader , is bootloader locked or unlocked
Donst matter anymore i fix the problem ty anyway