T-Mobile Galasy s2 Bricked on boot up

OP darkfreelife

14th March 2014, 04:55 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I have a rooted Galaxy S2 everything was working fine until I downloaded a program from the play store that showed the hidden service option of the phone. When baterry died the phone won't boot up. I try flashing to stock ROM with Odin and it works , it does all the process but it gets stuck on the Samsung logo. I try 3 times every time it says pass after 3 minutes it turns of and goes to the andtlroid animation and the Samsung but it wont go past the Samsung logo what can I do. What could have went wrong please I need help anyone.
14th March 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkfreelife

I have a rooted Galaxy S2 everything was working fine until I downloaded a program from the play store that showed the hidden service option of the phone. When baterry died the phone won't boot up. I try flashing to stock ROM with Odin and it works , it does all the process but it gets stuck on the Samsung logo. I try 3 times every time it says pass after 3 minutes it turns of and goes to the andtlroid animation and the Samsung but it wont go past the Samsung logo what can I do. What could have went wrong please I need help anyone.

I think your best bet is to take it to your carrier and play dumb for a new one
14th March 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Angry
i bought this thing 3 years ago lol. i was wondering if there was a better way to bring it back to life
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread