Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,585 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD]4.13.651.1[APM][Menu Prism]

Tip us?

bryanu
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistertensai View Post
The files modified in this are identical to what is in the new ruu. Only a few files changed from .3 to .4 so updating and 're doing the edits would be a waste of time. So the answer to your question is no.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
But isn't this mod based on .1 not .3 as the date and title suggest?

A number of things got changed from .1

Captain_Throwback
Old
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 8688

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanu View Post
But isn't this mod based on .1 not .3 as the date and title suggest?

A number of things got changed from .1
Read the post right before yours.
Device 1: HTC One (M8)/831C | Hardware Version: 0005

Baseband: 1.08.20.0612_4 | PRI: 2.62_003 | PRL: 56019
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0

Device 2: HTC Jewel/PJ75100 (EVO 4G LTE) | Hardware Version: 0003

Baseband: 1.13.11.1105 | PRI: 3.02_003 | PRL: 56018
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0b

Device 3: HTC Shooter/PG86100 (EVO 3D) | Hardware Version: 0002
Baseband: 1.09.00.0108 | PRI: 1.55_003 | PRL: 22100
Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Device 4: HTC Supersonic/PC36100 (EVO 4G) | Hardware Version: 0004
Baseband: 2.15.00.01.15 | PRI: 2.33_003 | PRL: 40460
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bryanu
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback View Post
Read the post right before yours.
I did but I assumed the statement "the only thing changed between .3 and .4 was the date" was in regards to that, i've not seen anyone specifically say .1 and .4 are the same minus a date?

I recall reading what he saw in your thread some place but it was just .3 to .4 still.

Sorry if I am just missing something.

Sinistertensai
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6223

DONATE TO ME
Here's the thing. Mods for sense 5 will work on sense 5. You (in this case I) don't need to re do modifications to something that has a one line deference of build.date=1/2/14 I've said I won't re make these so either use it or don't end of story. This is another thing that starts to piss people of. If you'd like to re modify the new files please go right a head and do so.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinistertensai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bryanu
Old
(Last edited by bryanu; 14th March 2014 at 04:18 PM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinistertensai View Post
Here's the thing. Mods for sense 5 will work on sense 5. You (in this case I) don't need to re do modifications to something that has a one line deference of build.date=1/2/14 I've said I won't re make these so either use it or don't end of story. This is another thing that starts to piss people of. If you'd like to re modify the new files please go right a head and do so.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app
No need to get all pissy about it. I asked a simple question that still wasn't answered. Every answer was in regards to .3 and .4 being the same, which i know is documented they are. I specifically was asking if .1 and .4 are still the same, which is the same as saying is .1 and .3 the same if that makes any difference.

"i've not seen anyone specifically say .1 and .4 are the same minus a date?"

Look we all appreciate the work people put into helping but don't let some people asking stupid questions already answered have an impact on attitude to someone asking a question that has NOT specifically been answered because now you are making an assumption just as I did.

I assumed between .1 and .3/.4 something changed, no one mentions it. Everyone assumed I was saying .3 to .4. So now I will assume that because how everyone is responding .1 and .3/.4 are the same minus the date, which not one person specifically answered so no searching provided and thus sparked me asking.

FWIW though this may sound how it does it's not directed to be any sort of personal attack. I wish the same as some of you all sometimes. You all wish people would read and search before asking questions, and I wish sometimes people would fully read and understand the question before assuming answers.

Anyway np, again I am thankful for what you did and no hard feelings on my side and hopefully none on yours.

Sinistertensai
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6223

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanu View Post
No need to get all pissy about it. I asked a simple question that still wasn't answered. Every answer was in regards to .3 and .4 being the same, which i know is documented they are. I specifically was asking if .1 and .4 are still the same, which is the same as saying is .1 and .3 the same if that makes any difference.

"i've not seen anyone specifically say .1 and .4 are the same minus a date?"

Look we all appreciate the work people put into helping but don't let some people asking stupid questions already answered have an impact on attitude to someone asking a question that has NOT specifically been answered because now you are making an assumption just as I did.

I assumed between .1 and .3/.4 something changed, no one mentions it. Everyone assumed I was saying .3 to .4. So now I will assume that because how everyone is responding .1 and .3/.4 are the same minus the date, which not one person specifically answered so no searching provided and thus sparked me asking.

FWIW though this may sound how it does it's not directed to be any sort of personal attack. I wish the same as some of you all sometimes. You all wish people would read and search before asking questions, and I wish sometimes people would fully read and understand the question before assuming answers.

Anyway np, again I am thankful for what you did and no hard feelings on my side and hopefully none on yours.
It'll work just use it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk