Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,846 Members 37,243 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Are you interested in having a new kernel for CM11? (I just need the count)
Yes 29 96.67%
No 1 3.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Poll Added. Please do vote [KERNEL][ZL][KK 4.4]CM11 Kernel with Double tap 2 wake

Tip us?

allspark2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTofu View Post
Do you think you could implement FauxSound? Also, might be interesting to look into more governers/schedulers, don't know if they would add much value though, the ones we have now are pretty good.
I can add faux sound. I think we can try fiops . I think no one implemented it for z/l

keenofhiphop
Old
Thanks Meter 335
Odin Kernel with a badass nordish thunder god bootlogo would just be awesome
And I would love to have Intelli_plug and Intelli_demand to save a lot of battery
Greetings

Gesendet von meinem C6503 mit Tapatalk
keenofhiphop:
Motorola Moto G LTE
Sony Xperia C6503 ZL [bricked], Sony Xperia C5303 SP [sold], Sony Xperia L [sold], Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i [retired]

alkesh95
Old
Thanks Meter 153
I take my words back about sparx kernel I know that crappy brand so I dont mind whatever name it I just want to flash it one of my favourites

Sent from my C6502 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Globally recognized N00B

CokeJunkee
Old
(Last edited by CokeJunkee; 2nd March 2014 at 10:11 PM.)
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenofhiphop View Post
Odin Kernel with a badass nordish thunder god bootlogo would just be awesome
"Odin Kernel"
Sounds hot!

Or.. "Futhark Kernel" with some runes forming the name Odin as bootlogo
.. ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Futhark

Would be nice to use that CM11 kernel on other KK AOSP roms as the new PAC rom starts tonight..

ATRIXXIRTA
Old
Thanks Meter 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by CokeJunkee View Post
"Odin Kernel"
Sounds hot!

Or.. "Futhark Kernel" with some runes forming the name Odin as bootlogo
.. ᛟᛞᛁᚾ ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elder_Futhark
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Futhark

Would be nice to use that CM11 kernel on other KK AOSP roms as the new PAC rom starts tonight..
It should be no issue. I use this kernel with cyanogenmod, aokp, and omni. Should be OK with pac too

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
Phones: Motorola Atrix 4G ---> Samsung Galaxy Nexus (temporarily) ---> LG Optimus 3d ---> Samsung Galaxy SII LTE Skyrocket ---> LG Optimus G ---> Sony Xperia ZL ---> Motorola Moto G
My Roms/Ports: CarbonRom/CarbonClash (port): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2181390
Thanks: XDA and all its members. Without you I'd still be an uneducated bumpkin complaining about my shi**y phone.

The Following User Says Thank You to ATRIXXIRTA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xyge
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRIXXIRTA View Post
It should be no issue. I use this kernel with cyanogenmod, aokp, and omni. Should be OK with pac too

Sent from my C6503 using Tapatalk
well the latest omni builds don't work too well with cm based kernels....they have made some underlying changes that conflict...and since i switched last, am actually loving omni more :P ... they have added few awesome stuff here and there and performance seems a little better for some reason

@allspark2020 would be awesome if u make the kernel work on both or maybe release the same feature set on both platforms(if time permits of course)
The Following User Says Thank You to xyge For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

SafiXS
Old
Thanks Meter 223
No news any more? Is the pool counts reason? Waiting for kernel soundmod, GREAT SOUND and LOUDNESS pure

Xperia Z1 fired on with Multiboot
Primary: Stock with Doomkernel
Secondary: FXP CM11 with Pimped Kernel

allspark2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafiXS View Post
No news any more? Is the pool counts reason? Waiting for kernel soundmod, GREAT SOUND and LOUDNESS pure

I am quite busy now a days and I am also trying to make a rom/kernel combo for galaxy s duos so I need some time

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allspark2020 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]