Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,714 Members 41,175 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help, bricked GS4 m919.

Tip us?

oohrekt
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Need help, bricked GS4 m919.

Hi, I flashed CM 10.2 on my Galaxy S4, and I used titanium backup to restore all my apps, only apps I didn't choose was TouchWiz and the TouchWiz simpler one. And it said I needed to reboot my device for the changes to apply, so I did that. When I rebooted it said everything stopped working. Even the core thing. Screen went black. Then I took out the battery and when I tried to go to my custom recovery, it just skipped the recovery screen and booted into cm again and same thing happened. Everything just stopped working. Help please. Also I am able to get into download mode. I just don't know how to recover from this. I am running 4.3.1 cm nightly, well I was. I don't know if I could count it was 4.3 I am still really new and I just want to reset my phone so I can actually use it. I hope I did not hard brick it. I'm on the verge of crying.

TheArc
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1553
Try using Samsung kies to recovery your device? I'm not familiar with Samsung devices but try it and see where it goes.

Sent from this toast making Nexus 5, you wish your Nexus could make toast don't you? (;
iOS7 Kik Messenger | Svelte UI CM11 Theme | Active Launcher

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2340
Duplicate post. Please refer to the original post for further discussion: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3#post51073143

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe