XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG Nitro HD hard-brick?

Tip us?

Mr.201
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Unhappy [Q] LG Nitro HD hard-brick?

Hello guys.I got a serious problem.My Nitro is dead.Thats it.err . . Well the phone was working perfectly fine.It was unbricked and rooted and custom rom flashed.I just about to sell it off to a buyer in front of me ,but then when the phone dead after i factory reset it.
Factory reset>rebooting>dead>scolded.
Now I cant even turn on the phone,even charging not working and when i connect it to my pc it it show QHSUSB_DLOAD.
I cant even get to recovery or download mod because my phone is dead.
Btw the rom that I flashed was cm10 by miroslav_mm.I dont blame the developer.
How to fix this(please dont say JTAG)?How much hope left for my phone?Should I just ditch this phone as Im getting headache everyday with it and it just become a dead load?

Please help me guys!

Sorry for my silly grammar and bad english

audit13
Old
Thanks Meter 268
You could try removing the battery for a few hours, then put it back in, connect the charger, and try to boot the phone.

daas88
Old
Thanks Meter 79
I ordered the phone on amazon (us) a few weeks ago, and got it sent to my country (Venezuela), and it's as you describe... I can't even charge it,I tired a battery from a working nitro HD, it didn't work either...
Is send it back but it'd be very extensive..

Sent from my LG Optimus 2x with cm10.2

Mr.201
Old
(Last edited by Mr.201; 14th March 2014 at 08:12 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
At last,fixed my nitro & i would like to share some solution,but not for DIY, but for getting a cheap price to unbrick from hard brick for your nitro , the repairer will usually charge you price for unbrick&flash stock but i found that they will charge more for flash to stock(gb 2.3.5) , so just ask them to just unbrick & tell them that you will do latter yourself , but make sure to ask if they will they half the price , in my country,malaysia i just need to pay them bout 24 dollar from the default price for about 54 dollar. I hope that this will help you all that hard bricked your nitro.