[ROM][4.4.2][flteatt/jfltecan/jflteusc/] Official VanirAOSP Nightlies

Tip us?

Joulez
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default PA 0 day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12packabs View Post
I get nothing but FC from the app unfortunately.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Are you restoring any apps with TiBu? If you are, start over and don't use TiBu to see if that helps. Maybe you are restoring system data or something.

My procedure which has never failed: do a clean wipe (data, cache, dalvik, system, internal card for bonus points), then flash the rom and the PA 0 Day gapps, allow Google to download and reinstall apps. Google Services should also update itself. When all done, reboot. Done.

I also get the FC on Google Now, I tried with both PA Gapps from the OP, where can i find that PA 0 Day gapps you talk about?

DesertEagleSlim
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Can't flash any other kernel or it won't boot. Tried newest KT 4.4 aosp kernel and nothing. Any ideas?

ks3rv3rg
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertEagleSlim View Post
Can't flash any other kernel or it won't boot. Tried newest KT 4.4 aosp kernel and nothing. Any ideas?
In the OP it explains the process for flashing an alternate kernel.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

12packabs
Old
Thanks Meter 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joulez View Post
I also get the FC on Google Now, I tried with both PA Gapps from the OP, where can i find that PA 0 Day gapps you talk about?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942
Don't forget to hit the Thanks button if someone has helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to 12packabs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DesertEagleSlim
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ks3rv3rg View Post
In the OP it explains the process for flashing an alternate kernel.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Please quote it because I read entire OP and saw Nada about the process for a different kernel in the 1st post. Maybe I'm blind.
The Following User Says Thank You to DesertEagleSlim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Wickidmasshole
Old
Thanks Meter 152
When you are in an app and get an incoming call, instead of the whole screen lighting up it only shows the option to answer or decline on the bottom of the screen, i love that. Is that a system tweak or is it possible for someone to make me a flashable zip of that for me?

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app
"I can't believe I ever had an iphone"

forbidinjustice
Old
Thanks Meter 2
The ROM is brilliant, I was happy with it but that was very short-lived. I understand it's the latest nightly that I'm running, but these seem to be rather major issues, all in the 2 days since the initial flash.
1. FC (Clock) immediately after every restart
2. Woke the screen and volume rocker wouldn't respond. Had to restart the phone.
3. Entire device froze, rebooted itself.
4. Went to access SD card and it said "No External Storage Available" as if it just unmounted itself.

Not sure what's up. I like the ROM otherwise, some great features that I haven't seen anywhere else. I'll try it another time.

troyolson92
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertEagleSlim View Post
Any answer on KT kernel? No instructions on Kernel in op. Kt is to awesome to not have.

calvin35
Old
(Last edited by calvin35; 7th March 2014 at 04:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 41
Is anyone else having issues with the kernel that comes with this ROM? The animations are very stuttery and seems to get worse the more I use the phone. This has been a problem for me for a while now. Vanir is my favorite rom and everything is fine once I flash the Alucard kernel but I was just wondering if I was the only one experiencing issues with the kernel that comes with the ROM? I would like to add that Vanir has the best battery life and is the fastest ROM out there.

Edit: Never mind.

rush381
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Been using this ROM for months, thanks to the dev. One problem. Has anyone experienced issues with the screen not waking sometimes? The buttons light up but screen doesn't. Great otherwise!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app