OP smokerman

9th March 2014, 01:12 PM   |  #11  
Flag end of the world
Thanks Meter: 7

148 posts
More
Thumbs up
Hello,

I'm happy to see Slim rom for Ray. My girlfriend got this phone recently, so I would like to ask for users, which way to root this phone is safest? Don't want any accidents Thanks for answer in advance
9th March 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #12  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Viana do Castelo
Thanks Meter: 2,914

3,369 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriharsha2172

Rom is good and but battery draining is too heavy, Donno whether its fault of ROM or Kernel

well it depends surely on kernel..rom is clean but you can try this settings on cpu:

1209max 249min intellidemand /smartass v2 on SIO/NOOP. let the rom settle for a day at least and make a full charge..then see if the battery performs better.
14th March 2014, 10:59 PM   |  #13  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Viana do Castelo
Thanks Meter: 2,914

3,369 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuolia

Hello,

I'm happy to see Slim rom for Ray. My girlfriend got this phone recently, so I would like to ask for users, which way to root this phone is safest? Don't want any accidents Thanks for answer in advance

you must have unlocked bootloader first..and if you have you flash a custom kernel wich already prerooted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara21

after flashing ur rom.... my phone won't charge anymore... but your rom is so really nice and fast but i got the charging issue.. i try to solve it by going to ics and gb... i tried also to flash some kernel... what is the problem sir can u help me?

anyone having this issue or know how to solve it? no one report any issues with this rom for RAY..
Last edited by smokerman; 14th March 2014 at 11:03 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread