Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,243 Members 52,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][RAY]Slimbean 5.1.1[02-03-2014]

Tip us?

vuolia
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Hello,

I'm happy to see Slim rom for Ray. My girlfriend got this phone recently, so I would like to ask for users, which way to root this phone is safest? Don't want any accidents Thanks for answer in advance

Siemens A35 > Panasonic (with huge antena and colored backround light) > Nokia 7610 > Nokia E50 > Nokia 5310 XM > Nokia 5800 XM > Samsung i8910 > iPhone 3g > HTC Desire > Samsung Galaxy S II (I9100) > Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900F)

smokerman
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2844

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriharsha2172 View Post
Rom is good and but battery draining is too heavy, Donno whether its fault of ROM or Kernel
well it depends surely on kernel..rom is clean but you can try this settings on cpu:

1209max 249min intellidemand /smartass v2 on SIO/NOOP. let the rom settle for a day at least and make a full charge..then see if the battery performs better.
Quote:

MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

SIGN THIS PETITION FOR XPERIA PLAY 2 AND SHARE AS MUCH YOU CAN PLEASE:

http://smokermanxda.blogspot.pt/2014...ia-play-2.html

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.

smokerman
Old
(Last edited by smokerman; 14th March 2014 at 10:03 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2844

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuolia View Post
Hello,

I'm happy to see Slim rom for Ray. My girlfriend got this phone recently, so I would like to ask for users, which way to root this phone is safest? Don't want any accidents Thanks for answer in advance
you must have unlocked bootloader first..and if you have you flash a custom kernel wich already prerooted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara21
after flashing ur rom.... my phone won't charge anymore... but your rom is so really nice and fast but i got the charging issue.. i try to solve it by going to ics and gb... i tried also to flash some kernel... what is the problem sir can u help me?

anyone having this issue or know how to solve it? no one report any issues with this rom for RAY..
Quote:

MY ROM REVIEWS/TUTORIALS ON YOUTUBE

DO NOT MIRROR MY FILES,OR USE MY WORK IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION TO DO SO!!!

SIGN THIS PETITION FOR XPERIA PLAY 2 AND SHARE AS MUCH YOU CAN PLEASE:

http://smokermanxda.blogspot.pt/2014...ia-play-2.html

if you want my answer faster, please mention me.