Lollipop for OnePlus One Enters Testing Stage

Cyanogen just announced on their twitter that their CyanogenMod Lollipop build for the OnePlus … more

Xiaomi Business Model Unlike Usually Conceived

This article explains how Xiaomi sells phones not just to be a mobile OEM, but also to seed … more

Note 4 Launcher Theme Collection

If you like the features and integration of the TouchWiz Launcher on your Note 4, FrenchFamousTeam put … more

Verizon Allows Customers to Opt Out of Supercookies

Following the controversy that Verizon’s zombie “supercookies” … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Headphone socket proof

OP CoolPyr0

14th March 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
CoolPyr0's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
iam want to know if that problem or not
today after iam swimm with my Z1 and Plug in my headset and the phone pushed out some Water from 3.5mm Socket its a Normaly ????
and The Headset Working 100% but iam Worried about the Water Pushed out
14th March 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #2  
Zerousen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolPyr0

iam want to know if that problem or not
today after iam swimm with my Z1 and Plug in my headset and the phone pushed out some Water from 3.5mm Socket its a Normaly ????
and The Headset Working 100% but iam Worried about the Water Pushed out

The socket itself is waterproof, which is why there is no need for a port cover. You should be fine/
14th March 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #3  
CoolPyr0's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusanou

The socket itself is waterproof, which is why there is no need for a port cover. You should be fine/

Thank you Brother
14th March 2014, 05:25 AM   |  #4  
CoolPyr0's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
any other Answer ?>
14th March 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #5  
QualQuek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 63
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
No need to worry the socket is waterproof like CoolPyr0 said.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th March 2014, 01:38 AM   |  #6  
CoolPyr0's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by QualQuek

No need to worry the socket is waterproof like CoolPyr0 said.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thanks for ur help

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to CoolPyr0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes