[Q] HTC One X stuck on bootloader unlock
Originally Posted by Thant
any success or progress?
Finally i have erased whole eMMC and make whole procedure again
1. Wrote eMMC image on clean storage (512mb)
2. Wrote partition table from flash file
3. Fixed and wrote BIF ( imei , cid)
4. Edited and wrote SIF ( svn )
5. Desoldered wires and flashed RUU
6. After success flash device left in HBOOT and still unable to unlock BL.
Assuming that board has wear of water damage and sign of soldering ( remanufacturing) i am decided that there are HW related problem. Thanks for attention.