Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Instaling EMMC rom on NAND

OP arun_e

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
15th March 2014, 04:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi...
I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 clone phone. The model details are,

Hardware : MT6572 (MT6589 is Fake!)
Model : GT-I9500
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8
Build date UTC : 20130929-031852
Android v : 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4, 2013/08/07 10:44
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (whl@server2) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Sun Sep 29 11:14:49 CST 2013

It was having problem with the internal memory because it always shows incorrect storage details. So I tried to flash it with another ROM and
it ended up with bricking. After a long search in different websites I managed to flash my backup back to the phone. But the phone is still stuck
in the boot loop. Then I tried several other ROMs but SP Flashing tool always shows the ROM is for EMMC and the one I must flash is NAND.
Later I got one NAND rom also but still it is in the boot loop.
All available stock ROM are for EMMC and not for NAND. Is there any way to install this EMMC ROM on NAND ??? I tried to format whole option but still I cant install EMMC rom on NAND.

Somebody please help me to get me out of this boot loop or a way to install EMMC ROM on NAND....

Thanks in advance......
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread