5,597,501 Members 31,355 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to customize sview cover display by VonerK

Tip us?

hilmi94zul
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Hey check out xposed module s-view cover mods for note 3.. mohammadAG already make xposed module for this. Just support 4.4.2 n need to buy key for full function

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

D/\SH
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi.
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to run the s-view apk on a non touchwiz rom?
If so, how?
Thanks!

ohitsham
Old
(Last edited by ohitsham; 15th March 2014 at 07:08 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonerk View Post
@ohitsham

With root explorer check owner and permissions on android.policy.odex . Owner should be root,root .Permissions should be all three reads checked , only top write checked, and no executes should be checked. Hope this works for you. android.policy.odex controls transparency.
it says Permissions change was not successful. Please note that some file systems
(E.G. SD cards) do not allow permission changes

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonerk View Post
@ohitsham

With root explorer check owner and permissions on android.policy.odex . Owner should be root,root .Permissions should be all three reads checked , only top write checked, and no executes should be checked. Hope this works for you. android.policy.odex controls transparency.
i moved the android.policy.odex to a different location and tried the permissions. it worked but after when i copied it to the framework folder it crashed my phone again. The permissions didnt help with the crashing of the android.policy.odex file. The moment i copy the android.policy.odex it crashes and i have to flash out of the samsung logo