Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,382 Members 47,304 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Rooted Fire HD 7 2013 / always went to language settings - SOLVED

Tip us?

dvb127
Old
(Last edited by dvb127; 14th March 2014 at 12:29 PM.) Reason: Change
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Unhappy [Q] Rooted Fire HD 7 2013 / always went to language settings - SOLVED

Hello,

I got my Kindle Fire HD (2013) a few days ago. I rooted the device and installed Google Play. Know I've a big Problem. After reboot the Device it always stops at language Settings - I've to switch the Screen off and on Choose my language than I can use it, but if I presse Home Button or the Back button a view times the Device went to Language settings again than I've again to switch the sreen off/on and selcet my language. The second problem ist that no Downloads from Amazon are working, no Apps no Books, everything is "waiting for Download.

I would be very thankfulj If somebodey knows what I've to do. Thanks in advance.

PS: I tried unrooting / root again, and a view Hardresetts - but nothing helps.

dvb127
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvb127 View Post
Hello,

I got my Kindle Fire HD (2013) a few days ago. I rooted the device and installed Google Play. Know I've a big Problem. After reboot the Device it always stops at language Settings - I've to switch the Screen off and on Choose my language than I can use it, but if I presse Home Button or the Back button a view times the Device went to Language settings again than I've again to switch the sreen off/on and selcet my language. The second problem ist that no Downloads from Amazon are working, no Apps no Books, everything is "waiting for Download.

I would be very thankfulj If somebodey knows what I've to do. Thanks in advance.

PS: I tried unrooting / root again, and a view Hardresetts - but nothing helps.
It is solved for me.

Thanks

searching_for_answers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvb127 View Post
It is solved for me.

Thanks
Could you please tell me your solution? I've exact the same problem.

Greets

dvb127
Old
(Last edited by dvb127; 14th March 2014 at 08:56 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by searching_for_answers View Post
Could you please tell me your solution? I've exact the same problem.

Greets
1. Amzaon downloads are not working if Google Playstore is installed. To use them both you've alwas to change System files. It is not possible to use them together at the same, you've change the files an reboot.

Save:
DownloadProvier.apk
DownloadProvier.odex,
DownloadProvierUI.apk
DownloadProvierUI.odex to your SDCARD

and Save:
DownloadProvierUI.apk
DownloadProvier.apk from GooglePlay install script als to your SDCARD (to Install Playstore I used kyleberry.graphics script).

So what I'm doing for the moment is If want to Download from Amazon I copy the 4 files from original Frimware /system/app (don't forget the permissions - reboot), If I want to use Playstore I copy the two files from Playstore install script to /system/app (delete the 4 org. files before)

2. Language-Settings

I just renamed OOBE-release-signed.apk and OOBE-release-signed.odex

Regards

searching_for_answers
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you, it works.

Greets