Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,994 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How is your battery life on the note pro 12.2?

Tip us?

pego99
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default How is your battery life on the note pro 12.2?

Mine seems to go down faster than my Ipad?

But I have not done a side by side test yet.

dodo99x
Old
Thanks Meter 54
From 100% down to 50% I get about six hours of screen time. Browsing, Newsstand, Tapatalk, YouTube.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dodo99x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ExtremeRyno
Old
Thanks Meter 91
I use mine from about 8PM to 12AM each evening. Drops from 100% to about 83%. Videos, music, reading, and drawing.
Acer Iconia A700 CM11
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Stock (for now...)
MadCatz M.O.J.O.
HTC One X Team Venom ViperXL
The Following User Says Thank You to ExtremeRyno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

muzzy996
Old
Thanks Meter 154
I'm the type of person that tops off battery every night so as long as I make it through the day on a single charge I'm satisfied. That said I typically do so with at least 50% remaining having had over 4 hours of screen on time sometimes more depending on what I've done. For me this is tablet is MUCH better than my LTE Galaxy Tab 10.1 which would suck battery like crazy for no reason sometimes.

My wife has an iPad 2 but I can't compare this to that because usage patterns aren't the same and never would be since features aren't either. With widgets and other services running in the background on mine her ipad would always be ahead even in standby mode. That said I find standby time excellent on this tablet. I'm rooted though and have things greenified.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muzzy996 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

woowdy
Old
Thanks Meter 24
For me the battery life is really good. I been using mine for the past three days without charging it. Not a heavy use but youtube, browsing, and downloading apps. I'm really happy with it

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to woowdy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 102
In battery tests it outperforms the ipad air. I get about 10-12 hours of Screen time usually,

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

about 5-6 hours in gameboid
The Following User Says Thank You to Duly.noted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]