Blackberry z10 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Please suggest a better phone among the listed ones

OP avinashs551

14th March 2014, 09:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've been getting confused with which mobile to go with. My phone specs are Quadcore processor, 5MP Camera/ I've shortlisted some. Here they are: Lenovo p780, Lenovo s820, Sony Xperia C, Blackberry z10. Please check these and suggest a better phone which has better service and performance. Awaiting a quick and useful reply.
15th March 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #2  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,163

11,463 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinashs551

I've been getting confused with which mobile to go with. My phone specs are Quadcore processor, 5MP Camera/ I've shortlisted some. Here they are: Lenovo p780, Lenovo s820, Sony Xperia C, Blackberry z10. Please check these and suggest a better phone which has better service and performance. Awaiting a quick and useful reply.

Nexus 5
15th March 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #3  
Flag Edinburgh
Thanks Meter: 83

329 posts
More
Lots of phones are better than that... Which I suspect is the problem the sony xperia SP offers a very good price to spec ratio

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
15th March 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 20

15 posts
Moto G? It is most popular smart phone of Moto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Sweatpants

Lots of phones are better than that... Which I suspect is the problem the sony xperia SP offers a very good price to spec ratio

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

15th March 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 12

62 posts
More
Looking forward to your list.. I would suggest Lenovo P780 would be the best phone for you.. As per my experience.. I've used it personally & as per performance it's pretty good at that price.. P780 is best known for its battery life.. Currently unbeatable.. As compared to other phones in the list.. But before buying P780 just keep one thing in mind.. There are two models which are available in the market right now.. 4GB & 8GB.. 4GB one has internal storage shortage as half of the memory is used by the OS.. So go for the 8GB one.. If you need any more information please revert back..

Hit Thanks if I helped you.. :beer:

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread