Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,065 Members 41,425 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which mobile to choose
Sony Xperia C 0 0%
Lenovo p780 0 0%
Lenovo s820 0 0%
Blackberry z10 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Please suggest a better phone among the listed ones

Tip us?

avinashs551
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Please suggest a better phone among the listed ones

I've been getting confused with which mobile to go with. My phone specs are Quadcore processor, 5MP Camera/ I've shortlisted some. Here they are: Lenovo p780, Lenovo s820, Sony Xperia C, Blackberry z10. Please check these and suggest a better phone which has better service and performance. Awaiting a quick and useful reply.

vanessaem
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 9516

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by avinashs551 View Post
I've been getting confused with which mobile to go with. My phone specs are Quadcore processor, 5MP Camera/ I've shortlisted some. Here they are: Lenovo p780, Lenovo s820, Sony Xperia C, Blackberry z10. Please check these and suggest a better phone which has better service and performance. Awaiting a quick and useful reply.
Nexus 5

Captain Sweatpants
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Lots of phones are better than that... Which I suspect is the problem the sony xperia SP offers a very good price to spec ratio

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

he_arslan
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Moto G? It is most popular smart phone of Moto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Sweatpants View Post
Lots of phones are better than that... Which I suspect is the problem the sony xperia SP offers a very good price to spec ratio

Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

varunpilankar
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Looking forward to your list.. I would suggest Lenovo P780 would be the best phone for you.. As per my experience.. I've used it personally & as per performance it's pretty good at that price.. P780 is best known for its battery life.. Currently unbeatable.. As compared to other phones in the list.. But before buying P780 just keep one thing in mind.. There are two models which are available in the market right now.. 4GB & 8GB.. 4GB one has internal storage shortage as half of the memory is used by the OS.. So go for the 8GB one.. If you need any more information please revert back..

Hit Thanks if I helped you.. :beer:

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
Sony Xperia S LT26i
ROM: Trinity Vengeance RaptorXL™ HD 4.1
KERNEL: Trinity Ultimate Kernel