FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

SafetStrap in the works for Note 2 mj9

15th March 2014, 06:27 PM |#1  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,427
 
Donate to Me
More
Guys heres a vid of my progress with Safestrap it does boot into twrp and thats about it...someone might beat me to the punch as im sure im not the only one working on it


https://www.dropbox.com/s/qul1koeofj...315_101158.mp4


Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beastmode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
15th March 2014, 06:29 PM |#2  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,427
 
Donate to Me
More
Heres a pic to show im on mj9 with mj9 locked bootloader

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1394904539909.jpg
Views:	1180
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	2632342

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beastmode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 07:38 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I am hoping and praying u get this. I am on the Internet all day long trying to figure this out


Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
15th March 2014, 09:41 PM |#4  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 6,590
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode

Guys heres a vid of my progress with Safestrap it does boot into twrp and thats about it...someone might beat me to the punch as im sure im not the only one working on it


https://www.dropbox.com/s/qul1koeofj...315_101158.mp4


Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

WOW! Attempted this a little while ago with some help from a good friend.. Could not get into recovery.. Maybe we can collaberate? Hangouts?
What works? What doesnt?
The Following User Says Thank You to lacoursiere18 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 10:38 PM |#5  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,427
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

WOW! Attempted this a little while ago with some help from a good friend.. Could not get into recovery.. Maybe we can collaberate? Hangouts?
What works? What doesnt?

Honestly, I barely have time fot anything got ft work and school n starting a blog for my girl Im doing this in bits n pieces testing between builds

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
15th March 2014, 10:41 PM |#6  
lacoursiere18's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 6,590
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode

Honestly, I barely have time fot anything got ft work and school n starting a blog for my girl Im doing this in bits n pieces testing between builds

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Same here ft work, school and family..Does recovery actually work or do you just get to that screen and are able to reboot..
16th March 2014, 02:08 AM |#7  
Beastmode's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7,427
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18

Same here ft work, school and family..Does recovery actually work or do you just get to that screen and are able to reboot..

Will need to retest latest build but believe I can make backups n smaller stuff no rom slot yet

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beastmode For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 04:07 AM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Is there anything I can do to help I got some time on my hands

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
16th March 2014, 12:18 PM |#9  
mrraya's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
guys thanks so much for your work adam gave up on samsung so im sure all note 2 users will be excited to here a safestrap in the making im a past bionic user with safestrap so i cant wait!...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
16th March 2014, 04:16 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Sweet I really hope that Safestrap really happens for us note 2 users really miss my custom roms
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes