Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Need Help with Photo Contacts

OP TonyR69

14th March 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi, I've read the manual and can't figure out how to put a pic with my contacts. My old Droid X and others was easy, menu>edit>photo. I've long pressed everything I could. When I get to "take photo or from gallery" it says "unable to save photo edits". I didn't even try to edit but touched on photo and got that message. Little circle spinning on pic, like trying to load. I hope it's not the phone, I've got less than 10 days to return it.

Any help for this phone will greatly be appreciated!
14th March 2014, 04:39 PM   |  #2  
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 39

193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR69

Hi, I've read the manual and can't figure out how to put a pic with my contacts. My old Droid X and others was easy, menu>edit>photo. I've long pressed everything I could. When I get to "take photo or from gallery" it says "unable to save photo edits". I didn't even try to edit but touched on photo and got that message. Little circle spinning on pic, like trying to load. I hope it's not the phone, I've got less than 10 days to return it.

Any help for this phone will greatly be appreciated!

How are you storing your contacts? For me im using Google to back up my contacts and when i go to Contact list I choose a contact click on them and choose edit and i am able to add a photo.
15th March 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #3  
Flag Pune (IN), DŁsseldorf (DE)
Thanks Meter: 103

439 posts
More
Two threads for the same problem?
Oh my dear, open a third one, maybe this helps more.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread