No registration required

[Q] HD2 used as a monitor?

OP alex.mc

5th February 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi,

I have a requirement to feed a single, live, security camera feed to a small screen, using a classic two wire AV BNC plug.
The small screens for this purpose are often poor quality, and those that are better have lowish resolutions.

I have a perfectly decent but now superceded HD2. Is there a simple method of feeding the signal from the camera into the HD2 and displaying that on the screen, hopefully with as little lag as possible?

Many thanks.
5th February 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,186

4,357 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.mc

Hi,

I have a requirement to feed a single, live, security camera feed to a small screen, using a classic two wire AV BNC plug.
The small screens for this purpose are often poor quality, and those that are better have lowish resolutions.

I have a perfectly decent but now superceded HD2. Is there a simple method of feeding the signal from the camera into the HD2 and displaying that on the screen, hopefully with as little lag as possible?

Many thanks.

Don't know of a "simple" method.
maybe something like this http://www.ambery.com/cobncsautous.html with a microSD adapter, then use Ubuntu on phone to play the usb input. I don't think it would work with other OSes.
12th March 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Basically i think HD2 used as a monitor when you used a cable of adapter.. Because i have HD2 and i have use it this way with my monitor. I do not know anyone without this way... i think t work's properly..
15th March 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
NO way to use monitor..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread