Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,622 Members 44,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HD2 used as a monitor?

Tip us?

alex.mc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HD2 used as a monitor?

Hi,

I have a requirement to feed a single, live, security camera feed to a small screen, using a classic two wire AV BNC plug.
The small screens for this purpose are often poor quality, and those that are better have lowish resolutions.

I have a perfectly decent but now superceded HD2. Is there a simple method of feeding the signal from the camera into the HD2 and displaying that on the screen, hopefully with as little lag as possible?

Many thanks.

Robbie P
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2912
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.mc View Post
Hi,

I have a requirement to feed a single, live, security camera feed to a small screen, using a classic two wire AV BNC plug.
The small screens for this purpose are often poor quality, and those that are better have lowish resolutions.

I have a perfectly decent but now superceded HD2. Is there a simple method of feeding the signal from the camera into the HD2 and displaying that on the screen, hopefully with as little lag as possible?

Many thanks.
Don't know of a "simple" method.
maybe something like this http://www.ambery.com/cobncsautous.html with a microSD adapter, then use Ubuntu on phone to play the usb input. I don't think it would work with other OSes.

HTC HD2 (EU)
SPL 2.08. HSPL3;
Magldr 1.13 thanks bepe & Cotulla
On NAND - WP7.8 pdaimatejam v8.8 thanks to pdaimatejam, DFT, YukiXDA, xboxmod etc
On SDcards - Numerous Android SD builds & NativeSD ROMs (Thanks boonbing, Xylograph, securecrt & Almighty tytung!)
Radio 2.15.50.14 & Thanks to everyone@XDA
Recognised Contributor Code of Conduct

Learning Never Ends Team member

Macarony
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Basically i think HD2 used as a monitor when you used a cable of adapter.. Because i have HD2 and i have use it this way with my monitor. I do not know anyone without this way... i think t work's properly..

Mathuhedin
Old
Thanks Meter 1
NO way to use monitor..