FORUMS

[Q] Galaxy note 3 Please help

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mr2Mikey, Junior Member on 15th March 2014, 10:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
my issue is very simple, I bought a galaxy note 3 today and I didn't like all the pages of useless hubs, I downloaded a program called titanium backup, it required routing but i felt voiding the warangy was worth freeing up my phone and making it more usefull... Anyway.. I opend titanium backup and I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the list and deleted the first 5 useless sounding applications, I can't remember what they are called but if I had a screenshot of the list I could pick out exactly wich ones I deleted, my phone got glitchy and I was stuck inside apps, I couldn't exit to the main screen, I turned off my phone.

When i turned it back on i got this message "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working"

I turned off the phone again. Rebooted the phone. I got the message again "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working", I was able to get into the settings and do a soft reset, after the reset my phone is stuck on the Samsung logo and will not start up, can somone please help me out here

15th March 2014, 10:26 PM |#2  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 6,938

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Mikey

my issue is very simple, I bought a galaxy note 3 today and I didn't like all the pages of useless hubs, I downloaded a program called titanium backup, it required routing but i felt voiding the warangy was worth freeing up my phone and making it more usefull... Anyway.. I opend titanium backup and I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the list and deleted the first 5 useless sounding applications, I can't remember what they are called but if I had a screenshot of the list I could pick out exactly wich ones I deleted, my phone got glitchy and I was stuck inside apps, I couldn't exit to the main screen, I turned off my phone.

When i turned it back on i got this message "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working"

I turned off the phone again. Rebooted the phone. I got the message again "unfortunatly the process com.android.setupwizard has stopped working", I was able to get into the settings and do a soft reset, after the reset my phone is stuck on the Samsung logo and will not start up, can somone please help me out here

I know your new, but try not to double post things man.. Look over in the other thread you posted in and i asked you a few ?'s
15th March 2014, 10:31 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
ya i did it unintentionally, i figured less people would be in the newbie section and i really need help i figures starting an actual thread and posting in an open thread would get more atention, wont happen again, should i delete this one?
15th March 2014, 11:01 PM |#4  
Recognized Themer
Flag LbTs
Thanks Meter: 6,938

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ya i did it unintentionally, i figured less people would be in the newbie section and i really need help i figures starting an actual thread and posting in an open thread would get more atention, wont happen again, should i delete this one?

No, it's fine just choose which thread you want a response in.. I responded in the newbie thread so lets keep it there..
15th March 2014, 11:04 PM |#5  
Flag Lucerne
Thanks Meter: 2,200

More
Quote:

If you've created a nandroid backup, restore it now. Otherwise you will have to flash another ROM in the recovery mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)