5,604,507 Members 46,603 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My xperia s is lagfree in low lights?!

Tip us?
 
willusdun
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 26
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Londres
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93 View Post
normal for me too.but sounds weird.so who needs a xperia z1.get a blanket
omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us
The Following User Says Thank You to willusdun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
entermetallica
Old
#12  
entermetallica's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 289
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: **** you qaiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by willusdun View Post
omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us
4k video is running at an average of 1-2 fps. I think you don't have a proper 4k video.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
XPERIA SL
 
YuriBasescu
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 160
Join Date: Jul 2013
Antutu gives me 11800 at sunny day

... 16200 at cloudy day!!

Coincidence?? I don't think so



Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
franklin93
Old
#14  
franklin93's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 186
Posts: 562
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Heart of India-Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by willusdun View Post
omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us
u didnt get my words,i mean i dont have any problems like him.i said,his phone will be a z1 if he goes under blanket and btw xperia s plays 4k videos laggy,but plays and cant record
XPERIA S WITH STOCK 6.2.1.96 jb firmware
LOCKED BOOTLOADER

UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER SEVERAL TIMES
& TRIED MANY ROMS

I AM HERE TO HELP AND LEARN
PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU



After this bugfix from SONY there will be more roms for me to try
 
entermetallica
Old
#15  
entermetallica's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 289
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: **** you qaiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriBasescu View Post
Antutu gives me 11800 at sunny day

... 16200 at cloudy day!!

Coincidence?? I don't think so



Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You got 16200? Impossible.
XPERIA SL
 
Felimenta97
Old
#16  
Felimenta97's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2222
Posts: 7,609
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ribeirão Preto
Quote:
Originally Posted by willusdun View Post
omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Loved it. Try giving a call to Tony Stark, and ask a borrowed Arc Reactor from him. Should make things quicker. Please share your results and a How To if sucessful

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93 View Post
u didnt get my words,i mean i dont have any problems like him.i said,his phone will be a z1 if he goes under blanket and btw xperia s plays 4k videos laggy,but plays and cant record
No, I think you just didn't understood his irony haha

The Following User Says Thank You to Felimenta97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Lunatiic
Old
#17  
Lunatiic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 58
Posts: 278
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Brazil
My XS does 14k under de blankets and 14k outdoors. No lags in both occasions.
BBM: 7B94434F
Sony Xperia S
CPU: 1.7Ghz
Rom: eXistenZ Ultra 2.0.5
Kernel: TX-Core Ultimate Kernel 5.9

Samsung Galaxy SII
CPU: 1.4Ghz
Rom: 4.4.2 Carbon Rom 2.0
Kernel: CM 11 Kernel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes