Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,969 Members 38,054 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My xperia s is lagfree in low lights?!

Tip us?

willusdun
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93 View Post
normal for me too.but sounds weird.so who needs a xperia z1.get a blanket
omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us
The Following User Says Thank You to willusdun For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

entermetallica
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by willusdun View Post
omg omg 4k video works under the blanket if you use a case on your phone. this is amazing. i believe sony put a hidden quantum fluctuation sensor located near the standard lightwave sensor but they put them so near to each other that they were causing conflict during the daylight.

this is the most exciting easter egg discovery in technology since the 3D game in excel years back

im going to try and make a mini nuclear reactor and then induce a particle collision to see if the resulting radiation enables even faster operation.

i have a feeling that the official sony line will be to deny its inclusion for legal purposes probably but i want to say thanks to them, , sony always look after us
4k video is running at an average of 1-2 fps. I think you don't have a proper 4k video.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
XPERIA SL

YuriBasescu
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Antutu gives me 11800 at sunny day

... 16200 at cloudy day!!

Coincidence?? I don't think so

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

franklin93
Old
Thanks Meter 239
Quote:

u didnt get my words,i mean i dont have any problems like him.i said,his phone will be a z1 if he goes under blanket and btw xperia s plays 4k videos laggy,but plays and cant record
XPERIA S WITH Z2 styled fx rom,best rom for the phone based on stock jb

I AM HERE TO HELP AND LEARN
PLEASE HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF I HELPED YOU

PHONE IS STOLEN

entermetallica
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuriBasescu View Post
Antutu gives me 11800 at sunny day

... 16200 at cloudy day!!

Coincidence?? I don't think so

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
You got 16200? Impossible.
XPERIA SL

Felimenta97
Old
Thanks Meter 2,318
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Loved it. Try giving a call to Tony Stark, and ask a borrowed Arc Reactor from him. Should make things quicker. Please share your results and a How To if sucessful

Quote:
Originally Posted by franklin93 View Post
u didnt get my words,i mean i dont have any problems like him.i said,his phone will be a z1 if he goes under blanket and btw xperia s plays 4k videos laggy,but plays and cant record
No, I think you just didn't understood his irony haha

The Following User Says Thank You to Felimenta97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lunatiic
Old
Thanks Meter 71
My XS does 14k under de blankets and 14k outdoors. No lags in both occasions.