Thread Closed

[ROM] Sense 5 4.2.2 port Build 4[Fully Working][Zoe]

10th March 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #761  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Just bought this refurbished phone and flashed it to pageplus. Got every thing working on the phone with the stock rom.

s-on
hboot-1.15.000
twrp recovery installed

i flashed a non-sense based rom (with out flashing the kernel) and got stuck on the splash screen on reboot.

In the process i erased my stock rom back up too.

One of the solutions offed here was to flash a sense based ROM that works on S-ON phones. My question is does this ROM satisfy that condition ?
10th March 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #762  
Flag East Stroudsburg
Thanks Meter: 375

684 posts
More
This depends on what, exactly, you are trying to accomplish. This is a "port" from another device so, in essence, it is not stock for this device. If you are just trying to get up and running, I suggest flashing meanbean, as that is pretty close to stock and will work if you are trying to obtain S-off. There are other STOCK ROMs available too. Just read the OP for each ROM carefully as most will say if they are S-on friendly.

Meanbean can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2048229

EVOlved human
Last edited by Evolution_Freak; 10th March 2014 at 06:22 PM.
10th March 2014, 06:36 PM   |  #763  
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by atheistevofreak

This depends on what, exactly, you are trying to accomplish. This is a "port" from another device so, in essence, it is not stock for this device. If you are just trying to get up and running, I suggest flashing meanbean, as that is pretty close to stock and will work if you are trying to obtain S-off. There are other STOCK ROMs available too. Just read the OP for each ROM carefully as most will say if they are S-on friendly.

Meanbean can be found here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2048229

EVOlved human

Thank you. You are right, i am just trying to get up and running. Will read through Meanbean.
The Following User Says Thank You to srinia For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 01:39 AM   |  #764  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6,327

1,838 posts
Donate to Me
More
So this project is no longer supported and we urge everyone to move on to 5.5 and Android 4.3. And with that said im going to close the thread.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinistertensai For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread