5,599,394 Members 38,097 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What would you like in the upcoming nightlies?
Speed and Longer Battery Life! 19 65.52%
Pure Android. Nexus Experience! 10 34.48%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Announcement from TheUnknownThing: [ROM] [AOSP JellyBean] Project SleekyBean - First Release [Nightly 20140215]

[ROM] [AOSP JellyBean] Project SleekyBean - First Release [Nightly 20140215] [DOWNLOAD IS WORKING]

Tip us?

TheUnknownThing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROID-000 View Post
Any bugs in this rom?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Well, there are bugs in all roms.. However in this rom, bugs are very minimal. The bugs are impossible to locate.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Rom: CM10.2 (4.3.1 Jelly Bean) + CWM 5.0.2.6
Pressing the " " button really helps me
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUnknownThing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ANDROID-000
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnknownThing View Post
Well, there are bugs in all roms.. However in this rom, bugs are very minimal. The bugs are impossible to locate.
InterestingWhat about battery life? Any lag on playing games? Sorry my ace was new and i am new in this forum

TheUnknownThing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
InterestingWhat about battery life? Any lag on playing games? Sorry my ace was new and i am new in this forum

Battery life is excellent! However it really isn't good for playing games. If you want superior performance +battery life, try my Cyanlightspeed rom
But if you are after the one or two simple game, then it will handle it with no problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUnknownThing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ANDROID-000
Old
(Last edited by ANDROID-000; 11th March 2014 at 11:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Battery life is excellent! However it really isn't good for playing games. If you want superior performance +battery life, try my Cyanlightspeed rom
But if you are after the one or two simple game, then it will handle it with no problems.
Thanks! I will try this later:thumbup::thumbup:
Lack of internal memory was my first problem i posted in guide partition and link2sd thread in general section. Can you help me?

TheUnknownThing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thanks! I will try this later:thumbup::thumbup:
Lack of internal memory was my first problem i posted in guide partition and link2sd thread in general section. Can you help me?
Well if you need help with Increasing internal memory, then just do this:
1. You need to format you SD card FAT32
2. Divide the SD partition into 2. One being your media/data and the other as SD-EXT.
3. Before you format the second partition, make sure it has atleast 500mb and is EXT3+ (Linux uses those file systems) (800mb is reccomended)
4. You should now only see 1 partition in Windows and if you are on Linux/Mac you should see two. DO NOT TOUCH THE SD EXT!
5. Put the SD card in the phone now.. Then visit the Play Store and download Mounts2SD (Litterally uses the EXT partiton as internal storage)
6. After install, open the app and install the mount script (in app)
7. Reboot
8. Head back into the app and swipe to the second menu.. Then tick Data, Cache (should be already selected), Dalvik Cache and applications!
9. Now restart (again ) (boot up may take a bit longer if you have a Class 4 or lower SD card.)
10. Enjoy!

spondbob
Old
(Last edited by spondbob; 14th March 2014 at 02:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Well if you need help with Increasing internal memory, then just do this:
1. You need to format you SD card FAT32
2. Divide the SD partition into 2. One being your media/data and the other as SD-EXT.
3. Before you format the second partition, make sure it has atleast 500mb and is EXT3+ (Linux uses those file systems) (800mb is reccomended)
4. You should now only see 1 partition in Windows and if you are on Linux/Mac you should see two. DO NOT TOUCH THE SD EXT!
5. Put the SD card in the phone now.. Then visit the Play Store and download Mounts2SD (Litterally uses the EXT partiton as internal storage)
6. After install, open the app and install the mount script (in app)
7. Reboot
8. Head back into the app and swipe to the second menu.. Then tick Data, Cache (should be already selected), Dalvik Cache and applications!
9. Now restart (again ) (boot up may take a bit longer if you have a Class 4 or lower SD card.)
10. Enjoy!
I do the same thing as yours, but I have to install the init.d injector and select the first choice in aroma installer because the app say my external didn't mounted, after I install it it's mounted. And if I thick Dalvik Cache, the phone really slow. My sdcard is class 10 and there's no problem if I use other rom and move the dalvik cache. Any suggestion about the lag?

anoter notes:
1. there is no Cache checkbox in mounts2sd, the one already selected is Applications
2. while it's booting, sometimes bootlop. another time the device restart it's self. it's really bothering. this restart/bootlop happen after I've installed init.d injector
ba.bi.bu - amca on Wordpress
Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830
Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi GT-P7310

TheUnknownThing
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 110

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spondbob View Post
I do the same thing as yours, but I have to install the init.d injector and select the first choice in aroma installer because the app say my external didn't mounted, after I install it it's mounted. And if I thick Dalvik Cache, the phone really slow. My sdcard is class 10 and there's no problem if I use other rom and move the dalvik cache. Any suggestion about the lag?

anoter notes:
1. there is no Cache checkbox in mounts2sd, the one already selected is Applications
2. while it's booting, sometimes bootlop. another time the device restart it's self. it's really bothering. this restart/bootlop happen after I've installed init.d injector
Well.. Our phones are very slow for 2014.. But if you still want to increase internal storage, I suggest you use gingerbread roms. They work with SD-ext and it will be fast.. Give them a shot!