Originally Posted by ANDROID-000
Thanks! I will try this later:thumbup:
Lack of internal memory was my first problem i posted in guide partition and link2sd thread in general section. Can you help me?
Well if you need help with Increasing internal memory, then just do this:
1. You need to format you SD card FAT32
2. Divide the SD partition into 2. One being your media/data and the other as SD-EXT.
3. Before you format the second partition, make sure it has atleast 500mb and is EXT3+ (Linux uses those file systems) (800mb is reccomended)
4. You should now only see 1 partition in Windows and if you are on Linux/Mac you should see two. DO NOT TOUCH THE SD EXT!
5. Put the SD card in the phone now.. Then visit the Play Store and download Mounts2SD (Litterally uses the EXT partiton as internal storage)
6. After install, open the app and install the mount script (in app)
8. Head back into the app and swipe to the second menu.. Then tick Data, Cache (should be already selected), Dalvik Cache and applications!
9. Now restart (again
) (boot up may take a bit longer if you have a Class 4 or lower SD card.)
Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Rom: CM10.2 (4.3.1 Jelly Bean) + CWM 126.96.36.199
Pressing the "
" button really helps me