Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,937 Members 43,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Unlock Sony Xperia Z1 Need help fast

Tip us?

smoke100
Old
(Last edited by smoke100; 13th March 2014 at 09:39 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Unlock Sony Xperia Z1 Need help fast

Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now

bodson66
Old
(Last edited by bodson66; 13th March 2014 at 10:25 PM.)
Thanks Meter 93
[QUOTE=smoke100;51060059]Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is ********* and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now [/QUOTED

Dude don't post your imei number. Remove that. You can usually find some guys on ebay that charge between 15-25 dollars to unlock your phone. Remember that this is illegal in certain countries so you might wanna check and make sure it legal.
Using a Nexus 4, Xperia Z, ZL and now Z1
Network Administrator

aooga
Old
Thanks Meter 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke100 View Post
Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now
Remove the IMEI. Look at cellunlocker.net. Worked for me.

301stSpartan
Old
(Last edited by 301stSpartan; 14th March 2014 at 06:50 AM.)
Thanks Meter 516
[QUOTE=bodson66;51060326]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke100 View Post
Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is xxxx and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now [/QUOTED

Dude don't post your imei number. Remove that. You can usually find some guys on ebay that charge between 15-25 dollars to unlock your phone. Remember that this is illegal in certain countries so you might wanna check and make sure it legal.
You should remove the IMEI in your quote as well like the guy below you did.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Sony Xperia Z1 C6902
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100G
Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 - RIP (bricked)
Motorola Droid A855 - RIP (drunkenly dropped in puddle)

antibanaccount
Old
Thanks Meter 0
why shouldnt post imei though, i dont see any harm in it except privacy reasons

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 1,100

DONATE TO ME
[QUOTE=301stSpartan;51060579]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodson66 View Post

You should remove the IMEI in your quote as well like the guy below you did.

and so ypu leave it there for all to see /faceplam
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Thankyou to all those that have donated to me over 2014.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

301stSpartan
Old
Thanks Meter 516
[QUOTE=blueether;51070362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301stSpartan View Post

and so ypu leave it there for all to see /faceplam
my bad, but not my fault. Somehow the guy above f***d up the quote script. When i quoted him it should only duplicate the new text he wrote, NOT the text he was quoting. So the number should have never been in my post to start with. Didn't realize it until I re-read my post. Thanks for pointing it out

Sony Xperia Z1 C6902
Samsung Galaxy S II i9100G
Motorola Atrix 4G MB860 - RIP (bricked)
Motorola Droid A855 - RIP (drunkenly dropped in puddle)

dladz
Old
Thanks Meter 754

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibanaccount View Post
why shouldnt post imei though, i dont see any harm in it except privacy reasons
Lets say someone reports a phone stolen to mess with you an gives your imei, or maybe theres some other way for them to copy it?

Not sure, all i know is that it's unique to the phone and i'd never put mine on the net.

As for your unlock, if youre referring to the sim, just dial *#*#7378423#*#* go to service info and click sim lock, if it reads all 0's then youre unlocked.

Ask your provider to unlock it if not.

If it's the bootloader then click on configuration and then check bootloader unlock status.
Phones: Moto 888 - Nokia 6110 - Nokia 3210 - Nokia 3310 - Nokia 8210 - Samsung e250 - Sony F305 - LG Viewty - G1 - HTC Hero - HTC Desire HD - HTC Sensation - Nokia Lumia 800 - HTC EVO 3D - Samsung i9300 - Asus Prime TF201 silver - HTC One - Galaxy Camera - Z1 - Galaxy S5

Noor440
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Found a relitivily cheap option

Doesn't really attain to your problem but i had been looking all around trying to find a place to unlock for cheap. most places I looked it was $30-50 range. Go to swift unlock's website. it is the same company as fusionunlocks i believe. they don't have the xperia listed but if you email them, they will tell you it costs $15 and takes 1-12 hours. Which a way better deal than all the others. also everything was done through paypal.