Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Unlock Sony Xperia Z1 Need help fast

OP smoke100

13th March 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now
Last edited by smoke100; 13th March 2014 at 10:39 PM.
13th March 2014, 08:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag Sudbury
Thanks Meter: 94

323 posts
More
[QUOTE=smoke100;51060059]Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is ********* and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now [/QUOTED

Dude don't post your imei number. Remove that. You can usually find some guys on ebay that charge between 15-25 dollars to unlock your phone. Remember that this is illegal in certain countries so you might wanna check and make sure it legal.
Last edited by bodson66; 13th March 2014 at 11:25 PM.
13th March 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #3  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931

3,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke100

Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now

Remove the IMEI. Look at cellunlocker.net. Worked for me.
13th March 2014, 08:28 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 519

1,128 posts
More
[QUOTE=bodson66;51060326]
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke100

Hi i have a sony xperia z1 60903 and i have travel to my country now i live in Sweden and i have tele2 and i dont now how to unlock or how i now if its unlock i need help how to unlock a sony or its just to root or unlock bootloader some program i can use or something i need it fast but its says my bootloader unlocked YES but tell me fast do do something or how i get the lock code my imei is xxxx and the simlock with the service code its says 0 sim 0 network maybe it is unlock i dont now [/QUOTED

Dude don't post your imei number. Remove that. You can usually find some guys on ebay that charge between 15-25 dollars to unlock your phone. Remember that this is illegal in certain countries so you might wanna check and make sure it legal.

You should remove the IMEI in your quote as well like the guy below you did.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk
Last edited by 301stSpartan; 14th March 2014 at 07:50 AM.
13th March 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #5  
Flag Sydney

7 posts
More
why shouldnt post imei though, i dont see any harm in it except privacy reasons
14th March 2014, 04:58 AM   |  #6  
Flag Te Awamutu, New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,519

3,185 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=301stSpartan;51060579]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodson66

You should remove the IMEI in your quote as well like the guy below you did.

and so ypu leave it there for all to see /faceplam
The Following User Says Thank You to blueether For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th March 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #7  
Flag Bangalore, India
Thanks Meter: 519

1,128 posts
More
[QUOTE=blueether;51070362]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 301stSpartan

and so ypu leave it there for all to see /faceplam

my bad, but not my fault. Somehow the guy above f***d up the quote script. When i quoted him it should only duplicate the new text he wrote, NOT the text he was quoting. So the number should have never been in my post to start with. Didn't realize it until I re-read my post. Thanks for pointing it out

15th March 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #8  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 782

3,811 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antibanaccount

why shouldnt post imei though, i dont see any harm in it except privacy reasons

Lets say someone reports a phone stolen to mess with you an gives your imei, or maybe theres some other way for them to copy it?

Not sure, all i know is that it's unique to the phone and i'd never put mine on the net.

As for your unlock, if youre referring to the sim, just dial *#*#7378423#*#* go to service info and click sim lock, if it reads all 0's then youre unlocked.

Ask your provider to unlock it if not.

If it's the bootloader then click on configuration and then check bootloader unlock status.
16th March 2014, 07:13 AM   |  #9  

4 posts
Found a relitivily cheap option
Doesn't really attain to your problem but i had been looking all around trying to find a place to unlock for cheap. most places I looked it was $30-50 range. Go to swift unlock's website. it is the same company as fusionunlocks i believe. they don't have the xperia listed but if you email them, they will tell you it costs $15 and takes 1-12 hours. Which a way better deal than all the others. also everything was done through paypal.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread