FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[Q] Is there really no hope? Truly blocked?

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By compnoobe, Junior Member on 15th March 2014, 10:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Rooted my Lg G2, downloaded freegee, installed TWRP, turned off and wont turn on. no boot loop or anything. if I hold power+volume-down long enough it will flash a red LED but nothing else. will not connect to my computer. PLEASE tell me if there is any way to fix it.
 
 
15th March 2014, 10:17 PM |#2  
bachera's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 602
 
More
Take out usb power. Switch off. Wait couple seconds. Press power button, and on LG screen press volume down and power at same time and keep pressed. Then it reboots into factory reset. Which is twrp. Wipe cache and dalvik and boot again.



send from the jungle
15th March 2014, 10:21 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by compnoobe

Rooted my Lg G2, downloaded freegee, installed TWRP, turned off and wont turn on. no boot loop or anything. if I hold power+volume-down long enough it will flash a red LED but nothing else. will not connect to my computer. PLEASE tell me if there is any way to fix it.

hold the power+volume up button to get to download mode and on your computer kdz it to your stock firmware 4.2.2 or 4.4.2
15th March 2014, 11:36 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachera

Take out usb power. Switch off. Wait couple seconds. Press power button, and on LG screen press volume down and power at same time and keep pressed. Then it reboots into factory reset. Which is twrp. Wipe cache and dalvik and boot again.



send from the jungle

The LG logo never appears.
15th March 2014, 11:56 PM |#5  
bachera's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 602
 
More
ok turn off, keep pressing volume up, power cord in whilst pressing, do you get download mode? if so reflash kdz or update recovery via lg mobile suite.

if that doesnt work, try installing drivers on computer again, reboot computer, turn on phone connect, check if you can adb to it, then there might.be some how to adb recovery on it, as well as pushing a rom on it. maybe.

did you check twrp size before putting it on? also was it correct version for your phone version?

send from the jungle
16th March 2014, 02:31 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Notting Hill, London
Thanks Meter: 107
 
More
I thought flashing red LED light means that the phone is dead and needs to be recharged in order to be turned on again?
16th March 2014, 06:32 AM |#7  
bachera's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 602
 
More
Quote:

I thought flashing red LED light means that the phone is dead and needs to be recharged in order to be turned on again?

lol thats a great idea and possible cause

send from the jungle
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes