Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,135 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM 11 & Franco r12 = Blue stripes at boot

Tip us?

unknownmember
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] CM 11 & Franco r12 = Blue stripes at boot

Hi there,

As the topic suggests really, unlocked, flashed TWRP, rooted with SuperSu and flashed CM 11 nightly but when flashed r12 I'm getting some weird blue stripes at boot after the google logo. Though it does eventually get into OS after about a minute but then it's extremely slow, as in unusable slow, animations goes by frame by frame.

Any ideas?

Thanks

meekrawb
Old
Thanks Meter 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownmember View Post
Hi there,

As the topic suggests really, unlocked, flashed TWRP, rooted with SuperSu and flashed CM 11 nightly but when flashed r12 I'm getting some weird blue stripes at boot after the google logo. Though it does eventually get into OS after about a minute but then it's extremely slow, as in unusable slow, animations goes by frame by frame.

Any ideas?

Thanks
You need a CAF based kernel for CM. I believe franco kernel is AOSP based.

unknownmember
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
bummer, i was really looking forward to running them together. i guess i'll flash back to stock and see how good it is with franco compared to cm.

thanks man

meekrawb
Old
Thanks Meter 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownmember View Post
bummer, i was really looking forward to running them together. i guess i'll flash back to stock and see how good it is with franco compared to cm.

thanks man
@bruce2728 has CM11 builds that you can use AOSP kernels with. Look for his thread in the Android Development forum.
The Following User Says Thank You to meekrawb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

unknownmember
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by meekrawb View Post
@bruce2728 has CM11 builds that you can use AOSP kernels with. Look for his thread in the Android Development forum.
interesting....thanks man