[Q] Question about bottom metal-like bezel of Galaxy note 3

16th March 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
I am unsure about the original body condition of my Sprint Galaxy Note 3. After removing a Otterbox Defender Series case from my Note 3, I noticed that now the bottom left and bottom highest corner (elevated closest to the screen bezel), on the metal piece, I see a Black and White corner marking, it almost looks like it flows with the edges of the phone.

This is hard for me to explain, so I hope this picture will help explain what I mean:

Is that white marking normal to be on the edges of the Sprint Galaxy Note 3? Or has my case simply just removed the paint (i think?) from it, making it exposed and white colored?
16th March 2014, 08:58 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,515

5,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr2013

I am unsure about the original body condition of my Sprint Galaxy Note 3. After removing a Otterbox Defender Series case from my Note 3, I noticed that now the bottom left and bottom highest corner (elevated closest to the screen bezel), on the metal piece, I see a Black and White corner marking, it almost looks like it flows with the edges of the phone.

This is hard for me to explain, so I hope this picture will help explain what I mean:

Is that white marking normal to be on the edges of the Sprint Galaxy Note 3? Or has my case simply just removed the paint (i think?) from it, making it exposed and white colored?

all of the n3 is plastic so looks like your case has warn of the paint
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bezel, case, galaxy note 3
Previous Thread Next Thread