Default SIM Card inserted, Restart to access SIM Service. !!!!

Sorry guys I have recently purchase an SM-P601, (for about 2 weeks ago), It's amazing tablet ever i have, and also root it while it has continue Warranty period.

Few days ago, I inserted a SIM card into the tablet, it said "SIM Card inserted, reboot to access SIM Service", but it's quite bizarre - after reboot the tablet seem not recognize SIM card it said the same message pop up and required to reboot again. I follow the process (do reboot about 10 times).

Remind that: i freeze some services via Titanium backup that i believed all of them is bloatware.

After 10 times reboot, i did restore from TWRP (the backup i use for the first time i rooted the tablet) and this time it's fine. The tablet recognize the SIM card and no more reboot, 3G access like a cup-cake.

I tried to freeze less bloatware than later, it seem ok and no problem until now, Tablet doesn't recognize SIM anymore, the signal column is still 4-5 bars while the tablet said No SIM inserted. This time tablet doesn't required reboot anymore.

I wonder if anyone see the issue similar to me, and if anyone has solution for it please help me.

In worst scenario, i will try to go to Samsung Service to claim Warranty (about SIM reader replacement - but cross finger and hope they will do - regardless i tripped the knox flag into x1).

*update*: On the way to RMA, I returned to retailer first, and at there they said they will help me to return to Samsung Services. Cross finger and hope it's gonna be fine.
Read This and I just think if SIM Card holder is some kind of clipper or removable/ replacable then i should try myself too.