FORUMS

SuperSU Beta Updates With Minor Fix For Galaxy S6

ChainFire’s root permissions app SuperSU has updated to v.2.49 to fix audits on … more

LG G4 Day Event Coverage: Specs, Features, Design & More!

LG has been teasing us with a countdown for a while now, and today it reached … more

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Bad Experience?!

16th March 2014, 11:22 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Well, many ppl here hate iOS...but
i need to accept, iOS has better transitions screens animations
tried that in my Galaxy S4 but, when i left the apps, i had LAGS in
the transition
im using EPIC launcher, RAM memory is nice, stock latest BTU rom

so guys, how to avoid that LAGS when you leave the apps??
its annoying...
 
 
16th March 2014, 11:28 AM |#2  
Shohat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modiin
Thanks Meter: 545
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_boy

Well, many ppl here hate iOS...but
i need to accept, iOS has better transitions screens animations
tried that in my Galaxy S4 but, when i left the apps, i had LAGS in
the transition
im using EPIC launcher, RAM memory is nice, stock latest BTU rom

so guys, how to avoid that LAGS when you leave the apps??
its annoying...

HAHAHA

that's the beauty of android.

install Cyanogenmod Rom and you are good to go !
The Following User Says Thank You to Shohat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 11:48 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shohat

HAHAHA

that's the beauty of android.

install Cyanogenmod Rom and you are good to go !


thanks dude, but i cant believe that a huge phone like Galaxy S4 had any LAG...
it has an awesome hardware, so far better than iPhone...
16th March 2014, 11:53 AM |#4  
Shohat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag modiin
Thanks Meter: 545
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_boy

thanks dude, but i cant believe that a huge phone like Galaxy S4 had any LAG...
it has an awesome hardware, so far better than iPhone...

Touchwiz UI is working like s***

My next phone is the Nexus 6 . not going to buy samsung anymore
16th March 2014, 12:22 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
I know that feel bro

Sent from my N986 using xda premium
16th March 2014, 12:45 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 453
 
More
I use echoe V17 no lag here!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes