shoebox connection error

OP bahdbwoy

16th March 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Showbox* stupid autocorrect..

Nexus7 WiFi on comcast

Have reinstalled and using v2.5 . Reset router/modem and still get the connection error when opening showbox?

Any ideas, thanks.
Last edited by bahdbwoy; 16th March 2014 at 02:53 PM.
4th May 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #2  

2 posts
connection error solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahdbwoy

Showbox* stupid autocorrect..

Nexus7 WiFi on comcast

Have reinstalled and using v2.5 . Reset router/modem and still get the connection error when opening showbox?

Any ideas, thanks.

I had the same problem in my Nexus 5, nothing helped until I connected my device to WiFi and then opened the Shoebox app. It works perfectly now.

Good luck.
20th May 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #3  
Flag In the VAST
Thanks Meter: 79

148 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yf1954

I had the same problem in my Nexus 5, nothing helped until I connected my device to WiFi and then opened the Shoebox app. It works perfectly now.

Good luck.

So this thing won't work over a 50Mbs LTE connection? I can't stand all the apps that assume people are on limited data (if that's the reason). I used Popcorn Time last night and had Desolation of Smaug finished downloaded in about 15 minutes (720p Blu Ray). Gotta say that that movie is absolutely gorgeous and I preferred it over any of the LOtR movies or the last Hobbit.

Was going to use Show Bow for the television shows and Popcorn Time for the movies, but I can just as easily use a Torrent I guess. I have no WiFi at my house.
20th May 2014, 03:08 AM   |  #4  

2 posts
showbox
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightHarvester

So this thing won't work over a 50Mbs LTE connection? I can't stand all the apps that assume people are on limited data (if that's the reason). I used Popcorn Time last night and had Desolation of Smaug finished downloaded in about 15 minutes (720p Blu Ray). Gotta say that that movie is absolutely gorgeous and I preferred it over any of the LOtR movies or the last Hobbit.

Was going to use Show Bow for the television shows and Popcorn Time for the movies, but I can just as easily use a Torrent I guess. I have no WiFi at my house.

All you need to do is connect to WiFi once to update the app, and then it should work just with regular connection.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread