5,596,235 Members 34,815 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

List of 4.4.2 KitKat Roms for Hercules with working video camcorder and GPS?

Tip us?

truthnotfiction
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
My 720p worked with no fix. Just tried 1080p but it was just green bands. No idea if doing the fix will get 1080 working, but all the posts I've read say 720 only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app

HarryCooter
Old
Thanks Meter 6
I've been using CM 11 nightly 2-5 with working camcorder and GPS. Been using it since it was released with no FC's. Been thinking of flashing the latest carbon ROM after reading about it...sounds like a good one.

theneedhamwrath
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCooter View Post
I've been using CM 11 nightly 2-5 with working camcorder and GPS. Been using it since it was released with no FC's. Been thinking of flashing the latest carbon ROM after reading about it...sounds like a good one.

I had GPS issues with this rom

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

johnyb1983_
Old
(Last edited by johnyb1983_; 28th February 2014 at 03:39 PM.) Reason: added extra text
Thanks Meter 0
Cool 2 best working roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthnotfiction View Post
I'm hoping some of you fine folks can help me find a 4.4.2 KitKat Rom for Hercules with working video camcorder and GPS.

Have been using SlimKat for the last month. It's a great super smooth Rom, but lacks working video and GPS.

Thanks.

roms for sgh-t989 a.k.a. hercules .. is 1) illusion 4.2.2 and 2) hellkat 4.4.2 2014/02/23, the only thing with hellkat is you will need to download a cam and delete the system one .. i downloaded "a better camera" from piratebay.. best i've ever used

also the extra options on hellkat like build prop and int tweaks dont seem to stay checked so i assume they dont work .. but for kitkat 4.4.2 for sgh t989 this runs smooth .. i havent found any other kitkat rom that runs smooth .. most of them when you turn the screen on it lags for 30 seconds

jondoe27
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Rom Port Beanstalk hercules-4.4.2 Unofficial [ 1 2 ]
Thread By: soundsofmath

1080p camera/video works out of the box .Tested with a stock "Camera" and "Quick ShotMX" (or smth like that).