[Q] How Can I Root My Tablet Acer Iconia B1-711 To Make a Call From it

Tip us?

Mohs3nSniper
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz View Post
Tested This Method For Hcl Tablet which also has no phone calling but sim supported
This Link is Only For Phone call if ylthis Work I will give For Message also.
Note if not works This will not harm anything To ur Phone.
now i root my tablet but i dont know how can i make call from it ??
i download the phone.apk and when i try to setup it , it wont setup please exaplan to me what i have to do
soory for this bad english

rahulraz
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default Dowload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohs3nSniper View Post
now i root my tablet but i dont know how can i make call from it ??
i download the phone.apk and when i try to setup it , it wont setup please exaplan to me what i have to do
soory for this bad english
Download system app installer nd install phone.apk via that u will get an phone icon open nd make call.
USING GALAXY Y AS EXPERIMENT

PRESS THANKS IF I HELP

dmcdonnell
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Anyone made a phone call from an Asus Iconica B1?

Has anyone managed to do this using the method described here? In what country?

TIA!

laciii1985
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi!
I've successfully rooted my B1-711 (RV03RC03 - 4.2.2) with VROOT, then I've replaced the Phone.apk with yours but unfortunately
it's not working, now it does not detect my SIM... Can you help me please? (and of course I forgot to backup the old Phone.apk )

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulraz View Post
Download nd install nd open this
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/b4fd4e21
Try This

Mohs3nSniper
Old
(Last edited by Mohs3nSniper; 16th March 2014 at 02:32 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by laciii1985 View Post
Hi!
I've successfully rooted my B1-711 (RV03RC03 - 4.2.2) with VROOT, then I've replaced the Phone.apk with yours but unfortunately
it's not working, now it does not detect my SIM... Can you help me please? (and of course I forgot to backup the old Phone.apk )

Thanks!
Dude You have to entered the recovery area and choose from the list wipe/restore it will fix with you ,

laciii1985
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohs3nSniper View Post
Dude You have to entered the recovery area and choose from the list wipe/restore it will fix with you ,
Nope, that won't do the trick! Wiping/restoring to factory default state does not restore modified system files like Phone.apk in my case, it just deletes user data/cache... Fortunately, I've found the official firmware zip after I spent 4 hours searching on the web (Central European edition). After then, I've managed to restore the whole system.

dosthanos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by laciii1985 View Post
Nope, that won't do the trick! Wiping/restoring to factory default state does not restore modified system files like Phone.apk in my case, it just deletes user data/cache... Fortunately, I've found the official firmware zip after I spent 4 hours searching on the web (Central European edition). After then, I've managed to restore the whole system.

Yes, I did the same thing following the instructions given above and now I don't have phone.apk and TelephonyProvider.apk, phone doesn't see the SIM card. Please, I have spent much more than 4 hours on the web looking for the official firmware of Acer iconia b1-711 and nothing, could you please give me the link that you have found or redirect me to where you have found it so I can use my tablet again?