FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

How to remove IOS 7 from my galaxy young S5360

15th March 2014, 10:08 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi guys i really need your help in this issue ,i have instaled IOS 7 on my galaxy young and i found it really sock so i wanted to remove it for good and have back my original system of the phone but i don't know how to do so ;;; when i open my phone in recovery mode i get the written
<CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8> i tried many ways as in Odin i have the fail box all the time ;;;;
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	,,,.png
Views:	318
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	2632657  
 
 
15th March 2014, 10:35 PM |#2  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,861
 
More
to start off with never use bootloader or pit files

if you get it wrong you will turn your phone into a paperweight!!


plus it looks like you are using a duos bootloader and a 5360 firmware anyway you only need pda csc and phone
if you are using 5360 they are all on my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section

odin you need to be in download mode but from that image it looks like you have connected it in download mode as it shows a connection


you have also ticked repartion - big mistake - again you are likely to turn your phone into a paperweight doing that
use odin 3.07 and the only thing that should be ticked is auto restart and F reset time

and only use pda phone and csc


if you have already repartitioned and it all went wrong and you cant get into download mode anymore you need to goto a phone repair shop and use a jtag
Last edited by TheFixItMan; 15th March 2014 at 10:39 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 02:47 AM |#3  
Envy-X's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Derby, England
Thanks Meter: 816
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

to start off with never use bootloader or pit files

if you get it wrong you will turn your phone into a paperweight!!


plus it looks like you are using a duos bootloader and a 5360 firmware anyway you only need pda csc and phone
if you are using 5360 they are all on my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section

odin you need to be in download mode but from that image it looks like you have connected it in download mode as it shows a connection


you have also ticked repartion - big mistake - again you are likely to turn your phone into a paperweight doing that
use odin 3.07 and the only thing that should be ticked is auto restart and F reset time

and only use pda phone and csc


if you have already repartitioned and it all went wrong and you cant get into download mode anymore you need to goto a phone repair shop and use a jtag

I've been ticking re-partition and using .pit file for the part year and a half. No problems though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Envy-X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th March 2014, 02:54 AM |#4  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoamine

Hi guys i really need your help in this issue ,i have instaled IOS 7 on my galaxy young and i found it really sock so i wanted to remove it for good and have back my original system of the phone but i don't know how to do so ;;; when i open my phone in recovery mode i get the written
<CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.8> i tried many ways as in Odin i have the fail box all the time ;;;;

How, the heck did you get IOS 7 on galaxy Y? Using which ROM?
16th March 2014, 08:37 AM |#5  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Thanks Meter: 544
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelsuyog

How, the heck did you get IOS 7 on galaxy Y? Using which ROM?

JoyOS.....

Sent from my highly pimped Galaxy Pocket.
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586876
3. My blog
4. Press the thanks button if I really helped/assisted you.
16th March 2014, 09:53 AM |#6  
lionelsuyog's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqman98

JoyOS.....

Sent from my highly pimped Galaxy Pocket.

1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586876
3. My blog
4. Press the thanks button if I really helped/assisted you.

Currently ported JoYOS by hacker007 is not practically ios7 themed, its an ios 6 themed ROM! Only, it is so called ios7 because, it has control center!
16th March 2014, 03:05 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
SSN ; S5360GSMH firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

to start off with never use bootloader or pit files

if you get it wrong you will turn your phone into a paperweight!!


plus it looks like you are using a duos bootloader and a 5360 firmware anyway you only need pda csc and phone
if you are using 5360 they are all on my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section

odin you need to be in download mode but from that image it looks like you have connected it in download mode as it shows a connection


you have also ticked repartion - big mistake - again you are likely to turn your phone into a paperweight doing that
use odin 3.07 and the only thing that should be ticked is auto restart and F reset time

and only use pda phone and csc


if you have already repartitioned and it all went wrong and you cant get into download mode anymore you need to goto a phone repair shop and use a jtag

my SSN ; S5360GSMH wich u don't have
16th March 2014, 04:00 PM |#8  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,861
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minoamine

my SSN ; S5360GSMH wich u don't have

dont know what you mean - what stock firmware do you use as from your screenshot it shows ddlk2

if you cant find it on my firmware thread it will be on sammobile.com/firmwares if it exists and is current

the latest firmware for you would be ddmd1 which you can get from my firmware thread at the top of the 5360 dev section
Last edited by TheFixItMan; 16th March 2014 at 04:02 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes