Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Custom Rom for SM T-110 ?

OP toxxyk

16th March 2014, 04:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Sibiu
Thanks Meter: 14
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
I need a custom rom for T-110 Tab 3 LITE. Is someone developing one ?
16th March 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #2  
Ripshock's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxxyk

I need a custom rom for T-110 Tab 3 LITE. Is someone developing one ?

Sorry to tell you but no

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
16th March 2014, 04:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Sibiu
Thanks Meter: 14
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshock

Sorry to tell you but no

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Well...you know any way to get rid of stock settings.apk and replace it with a CM one ? And notification buttons aswell.
16th March 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #4  
Ripshock's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 237
 
945 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxxyk

Well...you know any way to get rid of stock settings.apk and replace it with a CM one ? And notification buttons aswell.

Dude, if you replace it, you meight get problems

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes