[Q] soft brick after downgrading to v10g

OP willevans

13th March 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajoPrimate

Hi willevans, yes, you're right, Upgrade Recovery is what you need. Sorry.
Cheers. Good luck.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted

Still stops at 15%. I have also tried running fastboot. I get about halfway, but when it comes to the part to reconnect to the phone, it just hangs.
15th March 2014, 06:43 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
Well, using fastboot, I have got the LG tool to now progress past the analysis part and get to the actual update part, but now stops at 15% there. Progress, but am at a loss at what to try at this point.

To sum up, phone will not boot at this point. Can get to S/W upgrade mode on phone. Phone stops at 15% at update portion.
I have tried the offline and online update methods, along with fastboot (get through the entire steps on the computer, but at end screen shows LG logo with fastboot in corner, don't know if this is normal).
16th March 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
I have tried a few more solutions to no success. Luckily, my phone was still under warranty with T-Mobile for about 2 weeks, so sent it in since it wouldn't turn on (unless you did S/W upgrade mode). Hopefully, they wont notice why. Thank you for your suggestions Bojo.
16th March 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #14  
Flag Sondika
Thanks Meter: 215

646 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by willevans

I have tried a few more solutions to no success. Luckily, my phone was still under warranty with T-Mobile for about 2 weeks, so sent it in since it wouldn't turn on (unless you did S/W upgrade mode). Hopefully, they wont notice why. Thank you for your suggestions Bajo.

Hi willevans, you're welcome.
Cheers. Good luck with the warranty.

Sent from my LG P76020L-EUR-XX unlocked and rooted
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread