Firefox OS Architecture and Collaboration Opportunities w/ Asa Dotzler – XDA:DevCon 2014

We were privileged to host many presentations … more

Unofficial Android 4.4 Lands on Three Mediatek Devices

For the last few years, devices with MTK systems-on-chip haven’t received much … more

MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Deleted

Giving up 2012 macbook air for note 12.w..crazy?

OP nychotxxx

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
16th March 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

48 posts
I mainly do writing and since the tab has what many are hailing as a true Word clone in the Hancom suite I figure I'd use the tab more than my rarely used macbook air. Am I crazy or is the air for the 12.2 a fair tradeoff? The air is a mid 2012 model and I'm being offered enough on Craigslist to outright buy the tab. I already own the note 8, the note 10.1 2014 and an lg gpad. While I do my main writing on a mac desktop, I spend most of my extra time on tablets. While the 10.1 isn't a true laptop replacement, what's your take on the 12 as a laptop replacement. . My macbook air is 13 inches, just a bit larger than 12.2. I'm not a gamer so besides sending word files to the 12.2 from my desktop, or initiating word files on the 12.2, I mainly surf, email, watch movies/tv, do research. Wpuld love input. Also, are there Any other professional writers using the 12.2 for work?
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread