Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,585 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Optimus L7 Cyanogenmod

Tip us?

henriquehd97
Old
(Last edited by henriquehd97; 15th March 2014 at 08:48 AM.) Reason: Complementation
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [HELP] Optimus L7 Cyanogenmod

Hellow folks, I'm new here and better u to know I'm very noobie.

So let's go to what's important: I just updated my LG Optimus L7 P700 from unofficial CM 10.2 (Jelly Bean) to this unofficial CM 11 (Kit Kat) version developed by cr3pt: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2521239.

I did a clean procedure, gone to recovery and wiped cache/dalvik, flashed CM and its proper GAPPS and wiped cache once again, then reboot.

The problems I have for now: lag/slowness on home screen, app/notification drawer scrolling, and also Cell Broadcast force closing all the time. Is it normal? Could you guys help me to solve these issues? Please answer!

Thanks.

cmpitg
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

I'm having the exact same syndrome. I wanted to reply to @cr3pt's thread but I didn't have enough post. I tried changing to ART from Dalvik but the problem persisted. I intend to try Qualcomm Optimized Dalvik and latest build (I'm currently running 201403072222). Will let you know if it works soon.

henriquehd97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpitg View Post
Hi,

I'm having the exact same syndrome. I wanted to reply to @cr3pt's thread but I didn't have enough post. I tried changing to ART from Dalvik but the problem persisted. I intend to try Qualcomm Optimized Dalvik and latest build (I'm currently running 201403072222). Will let you know if it works soon.
I'm using Nova Launcher with a smoother JB theme and the lag has stopped when scrolling home screen/app drawer, but it persists on notification drawer. I don't know what to do, I'll try a direct contact with cr3pt to ask for some help.

Also, u having the Cell Broadcast issue too?

cmpitg
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by henriquehd97 View Post
I'm using Nova Launcher with a smoother JB theme and the lag has stopped when scrolling home screen/app drawer, but it persists on notification drawer. I don't know what to do, I'll try a direct contact with cr3pt to ask for some help.

Also, u having the Cell Broadcast issue too?
Yeah, same problem with Cell Broadcast.

I almost did flash the optimized Dalvik until I noticed an important warning that it shouldn't be used with non-Nexus device.

Also, I did flash the new build a couple of hours ago, and switched back to Dalvik. It feels smoothier and all programs are more reponsive, especially with Nova Launcher (just as you said). However, 3D graphics performance benchmark couldn't be performed with Antutu benchmark; the benchmark "crashed" all the times I tried.

If you could contact @cr3pt directly, please refer him to this thread.

henriquehd97
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpitg View Post
Yeah, same problem with Cell Broadcast.

I almost did flash the optimized Dalvik until I noticed an important warning that it shouldn't be used with non-Nexus device.

Also, I did flash the new build a couple of hours ago, and switched back to Dalvik. It feels smoothier and all programs are more reponsive, especially with Nova Launcher (just as you said). However, 3D graphics performance benchmark couldn't be performed with Antutu benchmark; the benchmark "crashed" all the times I tried.

If you could contact @cr3pt directly, please refer him to this thread.
I'll do that.