Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] [HELP] Optimus L7 Cyanogenmod

OP henriquehd97

15th March 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hellow folks, I'm new here and better u to know I'm very noobie.

So let's go to what's important: I just updated my LG Optimus L7 P700 from unofficial CM 10.2 (Jelly Bean) to this unofficial CM 11 (Kit Kat) version developed by cr3pt: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2521239.

I did a clean procedure, gone to recovery and wiped cache/dalvik, flashed CM and its proper GAPPS and wiped cache once again, then reboot.

The problems I have for now: lag/slowness on home screen, app/notification drawer scrolling, and also Cell Broadcast force closing all the time. Is it normal? Could you guys help me to solve these issues? Please answer!

Thanks.
Last edited by henriquehd97; 15th March 2014 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Complementation
15th March 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hanoi

9 posts
More
Hi,

I'm having the exact same syndrome. I wanted to reply to @cr3pt's thread but I didn't have enough post. I tried changing to ART from Dalvik but the problem persisted. I intend to try Qualcomm Optimized Dalvik and latest build (I'm currently running 201403072222). Will let you know if it works soon.
15th March 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpitg

Hi,

I'm having the exact same syndrome. I wanted to reply to @cr3pt's thread but I didn't have enough post. I tried changing to ART from Dalvik but the problem persisted. I intend to try Qualcomm Optimized Dalvik and latest build (I'm currently running 201403072222). Will let you know if it works soon.

I'm using Nova Launcher with a smoother JB theme and the lag has stopped when scrolling home screen/app drawer, but it persists on notification drawer. I don't know what to do, I'll try a direct contact with cr3pt to ask for some help.

Also, u having the Cell Broadcast issue too?
16th March 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #4  
Flag Hanoi

9 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by henriquehd97

I'm using Nova Launcher with a smoother JB theme and the lag has stopped when scrolling home screen/app drawer, but it persists on notification drawer. I don't know what to do, I'll try a direct contact with cr3pt to ask for some help.

Also, u having the Cell Broadcast issue too?

Yeah, same problem with Cell Broadcast.

I almost did flash the optimized Dalvik until I noticed an important warning that it shouldn't be used with non-Nexus device.

Also, I did flash the new build a couple of hours ago, and switched back to Dalvik. It feels smoothier and all programs are more reponsive, especially with Nova Launcher (just as you said). However, 3D graphics performance benchmark couldn't be performed with Antutu benchmark; the benchmark "crashed" all the times I tried.

If you could contact @cr3pt directly, please refer him to this thread.
16th March 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmpitg

Yeah, same problem with Cell Broadcast.

I almost did flash the optimized Dalvik until I noticed an important warning that it shouldn't be used with non-Nexus device.

Also, I did flash the new build a couple of hours ago, and switched back to Dalvik. It feels smoothier and all programs are more reponsive, especially with Nova Launcher (just as you said). However, 3D graphics performance benchmark couldn't be performed with Antutu benchmark; the benchmark "crashed" all the times I tried.

If you could contact @cr3pt directly, please refer him to this thread.

I'll do that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread