No registration required

[Review] Crystal Armor Ultra Thin 0.2mm Tempered Glass Protector & ASF Removal

OP Winrahr

14th March 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 196

261 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKubus

I did not contact them before because I thought ~2 weeks is normal for a shipment from Asia. Started to get worried now though, especially becuase they billed me already and is past the magic 14 day barrier, so I sent them an inquiry just now. I did order it directly from the manufacturer. Thank you for your reply!

You are welcome (though you can click a thx button as well :P). As was stated by the OP, the actual customer support is great, so don't worry about your money - they won't scam you

The time for delivery may differ greatly even for the orders to the same country and is impacted by a number of factors, such as plane's timetable, the amount of orders (i.e. thay are waiting for a certain number of orders to accumulate, so they could send them in a bulk) and etc =)
The Following User Says Thank You to TheQwertiest For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2014, 09:02 AM   |  #52  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 18

32 posts
For my second shipment they sent me the shipment form which had a tracking number on it so you can ask them for that as well
15th March 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 55

201 posts
More
Appearently express shipments from Japan are handled by multiple parties in Germany and there has been a misunderstanding between them which led to the delay. The order has actually arrived on March 1st. I can confirm that the customer service is indeed great. The response didn't even take 24 hours and was spot on.
16th March 2014, 12:18 PM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
interesting, thank you.
I geto to decide to buy one!
16th March 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #55  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Ordered mine on 11.3.(almost 12.3.) from Germany and received it on the 15th - super quick delivery! I just tore off the previous film (the original ASF is still in place) and put on the Crystal Armor. Looks great, matches the Z1's geometry very well and feels smooth. Time will tell how long it lasts.
Last edited by sumerland; 17th March 2014 at 12:55 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread