Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,230 Members 48,084 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Review] Crystal Armor Ultra Thin 0.2mm Tempered Glass Protector & ASF Removal

Tip us?

TheQwertiest
Old
Thanks Meter 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKubus View Post
I did not contact them before because I thought ~2 weeks is normal for a shipment from Asia. Started to get worried now though, especially becuase they billed me already and is past the magic 14 day barrier, so I sent them an inquiry just now. I did order it directly from the manufacturer. Thank you for your reply!
You are welcome (though you can click a thx button as well :P). As was stated by the OP, the actual customer support is great, so don't worry about your money - they won't scam you

The time for delivery may differ greatly even for the orders to the same country and is impacted by a number of factors, such as plane's timetable, the amount of orders (i.e. thay are waiting for a certain number of orders to accumulate, so they could send them in a bulk) and etc =)
The qwertiest man in the world!
Feeling slightly superior...
The Following User Says Thank You to TheQwertiest For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Winrahr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
For my second shipment they sent me the shipment form which had a tracking number on it so you can ask them for that as well

DeKubus
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Appearently express shipments from Japan are handled by multiple parties in Germany and there has been a misunderstanding between them which led to the delay. The order has actually arrived on March 1st. I can confirm that the customer service is indeed great. The response didn't even take 24 hours and was spot on.

peua79
Old
Thanks Meter 0
interesting, thank you.
I geto to decide to buy one!

sumerland
Old
(Last edited by sumerland; 16th March 2014 at 11:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Ordered mine on 11.3.(almost 12.3.) from Germany and received it on the 15th - super quick delivery! I just tore off the previous film (the original ASF is still in place) and put on the Crystal Armor. Looks great, matches the Z1's geometry very well and feels smooth. Time will tell how long it lasts.