[Q] Problems with Note 3 speaker

OP tdr2013

16th March 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

23 posts
Does anyone else have issues with the SGN3 smartphone causing high-pitched like earaches after listening to music from the speakerphone?

I have been having a few ear aches - even with the volume being at 6-7 - just by listening to sounds either from the system or my playlist in my music papp and it is driving me crazy.

Does anyone else have this issue? It seems as if my Galaxy Note 3 is making a hidden High-pitch affect in the speakerphone that is causing my hearing to be painful after listening for only a minute or so.

Could it just be me, a defect with the speaker, or something else? Any settings that I can change to fix this issue (if anyone encountered it before)?

I really love my note 3 but I do not want to stop using it as much just because of this speaker issue (I cannot use headphones).
17th March 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #2  
Flag San Pablo, Ca
Thanks Meter: 113

561 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr2013

Does anyone else have issues with the SGN3 smartphone causing high-pitched like earaches after listening to music from the speakerphone?

I have been having a few ear aches - even with the volume being at 6-7 - just by listening to sounds either from the system or my playlist in my music papp and it is driving me crazy.

Does anyone else have this issue? It seems as if my Galaxy Note 3 is making a hidden High-pitch affect in the speakerphone that is causing my hearing to be painful after listening for only a minute or so.

Could it just be me, a defect with the speaker, or something else? Any settings that I can change to fix this issue (if anyone encountered it before)?

I really love my note 3 but I do not want to stop using it as much just because of this speaker issue (I cannot use headphones).

1. Yeah audio quality isn't the best on the Note 3
2. Are you rooted? There's a few options if you are.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
sound, speaker, viper4android
Previous Thread Next Thread