Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problems with Note 3 speaker

Tip us?

tdr2013
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Problems with Note 3 speaker

Does anyone else have issues with the SGN3 smartphone causing high-pitched like earaches after listening to music from the speakerphone?

I have been having a few ear aches - even with the volume being at 6-7 - just by listening to sounds either from the system or my playlist in my music papp and it is driving me crazy.

Does anyone else have this issue? It seems as if my Galaxy Note 3 is making a hidden High-pitch affect in the speakerphone that is causing my hearing to be painful after listening for only a minute or so.

Could it just be me, a defect with the speaker, or something else? Any settings that I can change to fix this issue (if anyone encountered it before)?

I really love my note 3 but I do not want to stop using it as much just because of this speaker issue (I cannot use headphones).

MrWicked1
Old
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdr2013 View Post
Does anyone else have issues with the SGN3 smartphone causing high-pitched like earaches after listening to music from the speakerphone?

I have been having a few ear aches - even with the volume being at 6-7 - just by listening to sounds either from the system or my playlist in my music papp and it is driving me crazy.

Does anyone else have this issue? It seems as if my Galaxy Note 3 is making a hidden High-pitch affect in the speakerphone that is causing my hearing to be painful after listening for only a minute or so.

Could it just be me, a defect with the speaker, or something else? Any settings that I can change to fix this issue (if anyone encountered it before)?

I really love my note 3 but I do not want to stop using it as much just because of this speaker issue (I cannot use headphones).

1. Yeah audio quality isn't the best on the Note 3
2. Are you rooted? There's a few options if you are.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P(Sprint)
Bootloader: Nab Engineering
Rom: Sacs KitKat v2

Past: Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S2SII(Epic 4g Touch), Htc Evo 4g, Htc Hero, Blackberry 8330 Curve

Tags
sound, speaker, viper4android