[Q] Unexplainable Random Reboots [all OSes]
Now before we all jump to conclusions, let me explain what I HAVE tried and what caused it.
1) I HAVE tried various roms, including stock.
2) I HAVE tried various kernels.. including stock kernel at 600 mhz..
3) There are no reboots when in I'm in recovery.. but in the OS, it reboots within 3 minutes. ANY OS..
4) I tried wiping EVERYTHING.
5) Once I tried fixing this when I went from CWM to TWRP, for some reason, that fixed everything, but 5 days later, now on Nit-picked sense rom, the problem returned.
6) I tried returning to stock 600mhz kernel but it still reboots.
7) yes, I've factory reset it several times now
Here are my conclusions..
1) it is NOT because of frequency
2) it is NOT individual rom at fault
help would be appreciated