Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,134 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help installing TheRom (tonyp) newbl vs oldbl

Tip us?

seversk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help installing TheRom (tonyp) newbl vs oldbl

Hello fellow XDA members,

I have some trouble getting TheRom CM10.2 from tonyp to work on my LG 2x. I'm currently running CM7.2

After flashing it was stuck in boot... (I did a factory reset wipe cache and dalvik)

First of all. I can't find and MD5 of the latest 26build. As the main download is offline from basketbuild.. I have downloaded it from a member who uploaded it..

My second question is about OldBL vs NewBL. It seems TheRom need the newbl but I have no idea how to install this?
Currently running CWM 6 oldbl

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank

CononCon
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by seversk View Post
Hello fellow XDA members,

I have some trouble getting TheRom CM10.2 from tonyp to work on my LG 2x. I'm currently running CM7.2

After flashing it was stuck in boot... (I did a factory reset wipe cache and dalvik)

First of all. I can't find and MD5 of the latest 26build. As the main download is offline from basketbuild.. I have downloaded it from a member who uploaded it..

My second question is about OldBL vs NewBL. It seems TheRom need the newbl but I have no idea how to install this?
Currently running CWM 6 oldbl

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank
Use the converter tool from Spyrosk to convert newbl to oldbl. Or use the AIO toolkit to get newbl.

seversk
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CononCon View Post
Use the converter tool from Spyrosk to convert newbl to oldbl. Or use the AIO toolkit to get newbl.
Thanks I got it! I installed a new bootloader with the AIO toolkit!
works like a charm..