Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

request - CalendarProvider.apk

Tip us?

Turbo2Tonos
Old
(Last edited by Turbo2Tonos; 17th March 2014 at 05:11 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default request - CalendarProvider.apk

Hey guys,

I have deleted by mistake the calendarprovider.apk and now I can't sync my google calendar on the phone. Can someone provide me with the apk so i can install it?

Also I have some questions because i tried to install a calendarproviderbin.apk and the installation didin't work:

1. Do the apk file answers to the Android version (4.1.2 in my case) or needs to match the phone (xperia m C1904)?
2. I still have the calendarprovider.odex in the folder, do i need to delete it to pass down the apk instalation? Or its okay there?
3. Some threads talk about opening the apk in the pc and deleting the user id or something. if this is necessary, would you please guide me through it?

---edit> build number 15.1.C.2.8
Thanks!

gamer649
Old
Thanks Meter 300

DONATE TO ME
Here you go, here are both files from the odexed ROM.
1) Copy the files to your phone memory (either internal or SD)
2) Make sure the names of the files don't have [1] in them, if they do then delete the [1]
3) Move the files from your memory to /system/app
4) Set the permissions to 0644 (rw-r--r--)
5) Reboot

CalendarProvider.apk: http://d-h.st/kne
CalendarProvider.odex: http://d-h.st/8bN
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer649 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]