Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,955 Members 52,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Verizon KitKat upgrade root or not?

Tip us?

reinaldistic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
Default Verizon KitKat upgrade root or not?

So the internet says the kk update is out for Verizon, but the check update setting can't find it yet. Do I need to return to stock to get it? Has it not pushed to my area yet? What do I need to do to get it?

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

spinninbsod
Old
Thanks Meter 60
It is there is no root not even for the devices that got it over a week ago I'm on maludus I don't think the update will be pushed to my device if you want root stay away from kk and if you are rooted difinately stay away from kk it will brick your device

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Oh and where did you hear about this I dont think its out yet maybe lg has not updated there site it will definitely be here soon if its not already here

reinaldistic
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinninbsod View Post
It is there is no root not even for the devices that got it over a week ago I'm on maludus I don't think the update will be pushed to my device if you want root stay away from kk and if you are rooted difinately stay away from kk it will brick your device

---------- Post added at 12:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Oh and where did you hear about this I dont think its out yet maybe lg has not updated there site it will definitely be here soon if its not already here

http://www.mobilebloom.com/verizon-l...lored/2243587/

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app