FORUMS

Vinsic 20,000mAh Ultra Slim Power Bank Giveaway

We have covered a lot of Android Accessories here on XDA TV. Mostly because we realize … more

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Gamepad(otg) is not working on CM11

16th March 2014, 04:09 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I'm using CM11 M4 on my LG-D802
I tried u-disk, mouse and keyboard, all of them works fine, but CM11 dosen't recognized my 360 controller
What can I do now?
Last edited by byzod; 16th March 2014 at 07:13 AM.
 
 
16th March 2014, 04:11 AM |#2  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,539
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byzod

I'm using CM11 M4 on my LG-D802, I found that OTG is not working.
Is it possible to enable it? How can I do that?

you can try a custom kernel which works with cm11 and supports usb otg
16th March 2014, 05:13 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

you can try a custom kernel which works with cm11 and supports usb otg

Where can I have one?
The usb OTG support is only for usb storage or also for other usb devices (usb keyboard for instance)?
My previous Samsung i9250 have OTG support by default, I hope G2 can also do that too
16th March 2014, 05:25 AM |#4  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,539
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byzod

Where can I have one?
The usb OTG support is only for usb storage or also for other usb devices (usb keyboard for instance)?
My previous Samsung i9250 have OTG support by default, I hope G2 can also do that too

well I am on stock and otg works perfect with usb devices, keyboards and mice
16th March 2014, 07:14 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

well I am on stock and otg works perfect with usb devices, keyboards and mice

Well I tried again, it works now, I don't know what happened...but it's still ignoring my gamepad
16th March 2014, 06:03 PM |#6  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,539
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by byzod

Well I tried again, it works now, I don't know what happened...but it's still ignoring my gamepad

what gamepad are you using
17th March 2014, 10:49 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

what gamepad are you using

BETOP Asura SE BTP - 2175, it's a shanzhai 360 controller
Here's a product page: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...767252914.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, otg
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes