Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 49,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request - Theme

Tip us?

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Default Request - Theme

Can someone post or know about a theme that change the UI or a Launcher that bring a look of artifitial intelligence like CIA. FBI. US SECRET AGENCY. Something like OS of CSI series or IronMan? I really want this... I work on a Base and I will like to drive my coworkers crazy hehe. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
My Devices:
Motorola Cliq XT, iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, HTC HD2, ONE X, ONE X+, SGS Vibrant, SGS 4G, SGS2 AT&T, SG2 Skyrocket LTE, SGSIII QuadCore, HTC Inspire and Inspire RED, Motorola Atrix, Atrix 2, Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II International, SGSIII LTE AT&T, Note II AT&T, Galaxy Note 3 AT&T, HTC ONE, LG G2, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 Sprint, HTC One M8 Sprint, Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint, HTC One M8 Harman Kardon- Actual Device Sprint.

MrWicked1
Old
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Find some screen shots and maybe we can help you.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900P(Sprint)
Bootloader: Nab Engineering
Rom: Sacs KitKat v2

Past: Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S2SII(Epic 4g Touch), Htc Evo 4g, Htc Hero, Blackberry 8330 Curve

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWicked1 View Post
Find some screen shots and maybe we can help you.
Some screen shots of.. like the movies and that stuff?

My Devices:
Motorola Cliq XT, iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, HTC HD2, ONE X, ONE X+, SGS Vibrant, SGS 4G, SGS2 AT&T, SG2 Skyrocket LTE, SGSIII QuadCore, HTC Inspire and Inspire RED, Motorola Atrix, Atrix 2, Samsung Infuse, Samsung Galaxy Note, Note II International, SGSIII LTE AT&T, Note II AT&T, Galaxy Note 3 AT&T, HTC ONE, LG G2, Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 Sprint, HTC One M8 Sprint, Samsung Galaxy S5 Sprint, HTC One M8 Harman Kardon- Actual Device Sprint.

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Im talking about something like this... with click noises like computer loading files and that stuff... you think it could be possible?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1395034996660.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	2634754  
My Devices:

jonathanhtc
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Other one..

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1395035078389.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	2634756  
My Devices:

micmars
Old
Thanks Meter 9,604
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanhtc View Post
Other one..

If you have the time, a site that gives the inspiration, tutorials and the tools you need need to do this is www.mycolorscreen.com.

Hit the main website and YouTube channel for inspiration. You'll get a South African dude with an Afrikaans accent with scores of videos on launchers, widgets, just everything you'll need.

Same folks that brought themer app, and subsequently acquired Zooper Widget Pro, Media Utilities and many other Android apps so that you can theme your phone exactly how you want it.

I'm sure there's a super secret looking phone theme you can find, or use as a starting point.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
"...dismiss whatever insults your own soul." - Whitman
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them." - Louis CK