Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,065 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

is it possible to root allwinner a23

Tip us?
 
sutty86
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 144
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default is it possible to root allwinner a23

Is it possible to root without PC
The Following User Says Thank You to sutty86 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bear_grylls
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Nov 2012
Need adb drivers for allwinner a23 tried naked driver still no device serial number.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
 
XDA-RK
Old
#3  
XDA-RK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 143
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dhaka
Dont know if it is possible without pc. but with pc you can easily root by this http://203.205.136.144/dl.shuame.com...&f=3c13&p=.exe
 
jean_pulbere
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 52
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Const Angeles
Hello ...i have an allwinner a23 to ..... model : A70h or polaris_70h and is rooted.

The problem i have is that it stuck on android boot logo after i booted in recovery and restored factory reset. Last time when it crushed i was able to restored from factory reset but this time i did clear cache partition and after i do factory reset....and ..no boot , is booting till android logo and in this point.......rest forever :((((( Can anyone know how to flash new jb 4.2.2 rom for this tablet ???? pls ..any help apreciate!!
 
costygsm2
Old
#5  
costygsm2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 571
Posts: 403
Join Date: Dec 2005

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean_pulbere View Post
Hello ...i have an allwinner a23 to ..... model : A70h or polaris_70h and is rooted.

The problem i have is that it stuck on android boot logo after i booted in recovery and restored factory reset. Last time when it crushed i was able to restored from factory reset but this time i did clear cache partition and after i do factory reset....and ..no boot , is booting till android logo and in this point.......rest forever :((((( Can anyone know how to flash new jb 4.2.2 rom for this tablet ???? pls ..any help apreciate!!
i repaired your tablet at my gsm service more attention next time
www.facebook.com/servicegsm
BLACK BEAN AOKP
 
jean_pulbere
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 52
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Const Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by costygsm2 View Post
i repaired your tablet at my gsm service more attention next time
www.facebook.com/servicegsm
Looool !!! Yeah... you did.. but you was not be able to make an backup for sistem ))) hahahaha...tx anyway my friend
 
costygsm2
Old
#7  
costygsm2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 571
Posts: 403
Join Date: Dec 2005

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean_pulbere View Post
Looool !!! Yeah... you did.. but you was not be able to make an backup for sistem ))) hahahaha...tx anyway my friend
because i don't need it ,i have the firmware
BLACK BEAN AOKP
 
jean_pulbere
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 52
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Const Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by costygsm2 View Post
because i don't need it ,i have the firmware
Me too ROM for q8h, a23, 800x480, 20131211.img ))))))))))))))))))))))

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[OTA Captured] Verizon LG G Pad 8.3 Finally Gets Official KitKat Update

It’s been almost nine months since the LG G Pad … more

Enjoy Wallpaper Overload with PhotoPhase

We don’t usually feature live wallpapers on the XDA Portal unless they are somewhat innovative … more

Monitor What Your Phone’s Camera Sees with Android Wear

Having a smart device strapped to your wrist certainly has its merits. A … more

Mod Lets You Have Stereo Speakers on Your Sony Xperia Z1 (Sort Of)

The stereo speakers onthe Sony Xperia Z2areprobably a relatively large … more