FORUMS

Hands-on With T-Mo LG G4 and Q&A

XDA Senior Member WinDroidGuy posted a hands-on video of the T-Mobile LG G4, and he is now … more

Quick Notes – Notification Panel Reminders

This app by XDA Senior Member yogi.306 is a quick and productive tool that … more

Who Is Your Favorite YouTuber That Covers Mobile?

There are dozens of talented YouTubers who cover mobile, but we want to know which … more

Galaxy S6 Shipping with Different Camera Models

One of the Galaxy S6’s most flaunted features is its spectacular camera, its 16MP … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

help call log is empty !

16th March 2014, 09:15 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
my phone SE neo v

i have PAC-man ROM 4.4

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672164

The numbers do not appear in call log

Always call log is empty
 
 
17th March 2014, 04:09 AM |#2  
Nick0703's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ?
Thanks Meter: 2,274
 
Donate to Me
More
What's your build number? Check in Settings -> About Device.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
17th March 2014, 06:10 AM |#3  
Langes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sweet Spot
Thanks Meter: 2,619
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simo17991

my phone SE neo v

i have PAC-man ROM 4.4

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2672164

The numbers do not appear in call log

Always call log is empty

The latest build should not have this issue. Are you on the build of 20140314?


Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk
17th March 2014, 12:43 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langes

The latest build should not have this issue. Are you on the build of 20140314?


Sent from my ST18i using Tapatalk

20140309
17th March 2014, 12:50 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0703

What's your build number? Check in Settings -> About Device.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

20140309
17th March 2014, 01:39 PM |#6  
Langes's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sweet Spot
Thanks Meter: 2,619
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simo17991

20140309

There ya go, flash the latest and your call log will work again

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=39
17th March 2014, 02:04 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langes

There ya go, flash the latest and your call log will work again

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=39


thank you

downloading ....

best rom ever
but camera is bad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes