Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Two questions. Bootloader issue and default lockscreen trubble

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By JurisJansons, Junior Member on 17th March 2014, 02:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello, Im new guy here. Im using LG P880 4x (Android version 4.0.3) HD phone and I have these problems. Hope someone can help me.

Actually I have three questions, but two of them is assigned to the first Topic

Noticed that I am using version 4.0.3 - a little old, and there is a problem when I try to update phone with LG updater it shows that I have the newest update. But it's a lie I think. It shows that i thas never updated my phone. Thats one thing, thats not so imortant.
Secont thing about version update is about bootloader. I have red a lot of tutorials and other articles about "How to unlock bootloader" but nothing happens, with that adb command, i think it was like this "adb restart oem-install" well something like that. And i tryed a lot of other adb commands from tutorials. For this (adb restart oem-install) it just restarted my phone and nothing happaned. Another thing about his. when I acces that hiden menu 3845#*880# (i think it was like that). Tutorials showed that there I can see my bootloader status (lets say staus, dont know how to name it), but when I open this menu, There's not menu called Bootloader. So I cant install cyanogenmod, because everywhere in tutorials it was sayed that i need to unlock bootloader.

Its about lock screen. I want to change lock screen from default to another. Right now Im using LockerPro. Everything works i thing good, but that original lock screen is messing everything. Sometimes when i lock screen and then unlock in shows my original lockscreen - sometimes it shows original lock screen and then after like 2 secs shows thad LockerPro, but sometimes it shows original nad when I unlock screen it then again shows that LockerPro lockscreen and I need to unlock phone again. That a little bit annoying.

Hope to get some help, atleast with second problem..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread