Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,571 Members 51,280 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sony's company response to my request of updating or unlocking bootloader

Tip us?

khashayar_khk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Default Sony's company response to my request of updating or unlocking bootloader

Look what they send me after I send them an email in subject of give an update or at least a unlock bootloader to Sony xperia c:

We value the importance of your concern.

In response to your query we would like to inform you that you cannot root your handset because there is no such policy available for rooting of the handset and Sony does not support rooting the handset. If you will root your device in that case our handset will not be considered under warranty.

Sony just shame on you

TacoNikky
Old
Thanks Meter 107
WTF Sony! It seems like they don't know the difference between rooting and unlocking bootloader. Shame!

n2roy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by khashayar_khk View Post
Look what they send me after I send them an email in subject of give an update or at least a unlock bootloader to Sony xperia c:

We value the importance of your concern.

In response to your query we would like to inform you that you cannot root your handset because there is no such policy available for rooting of the handset and Sony does not support rooting the handset. If you will root your device in that case our handset will not be considered under warranty.

Sony just shame on you
after damaging my xperia c http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2617746 , one thing I learned one thing that this type of cpu(mtk6589) is new and first to their company , so boot-loader will be always locked, and new version of flashtool could flash that F***ed version of xperia.