[Q] No recovery mode, no debuggind enabled and no pwd for gmail account

OP birckedztebladeiiipro

16th March 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi guys,
I really need your help, here is my problem:
When i was trying to install new android (cyanogenmode), i mixed my phone (Zte blade III Pro) up with another (Zte blade III ). As it turned out, that was huge difference :/, so now my android phone is softly-bricked . I just can't enter recovery mode (stuck on green android logo), but it works almost properly (except recovery mode).
But now, my lovely younger brother took my phone and locked it with too many pattern attempts and i forgot my pwd for gmail account :/
I know that it is possible to wipe all data by using reovery mode, but i have no access to it.
Is there any way to fix it ?
Last edited by birckedztebladeiiipro; 16th March 2014 at 05:01 PM. Reason: mistakes (almost like my nickname :bIRcked :D )
16th March 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 49

183 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by birckedztebladeiiipro

Hi guys,
I really need your help, here is my problem:
When i was trying to install new android (cyanogenmode), i mixed my phone (Zte blade III Pro) up with another (Zte blade III ). As it turned out, that was huge difference :/, so now my android phone is softly-bricked . I just can't enter recovery mode (stuck on green android logo), but it works almost properly (except recovery mode).
But now, my lovely younger brother took my phone and locked it with too many pattern attempts and i forgot my pwd for gmail account :/
I know that it is possible to wipe all data by using reovery mode, but i have no access to it.
Is there any way to fix it ?

do you remember your gmail id...? if yes you can recover your password on a pc or other device....

if not try to get into recovery somehow....
pm me if you do
16th March 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by N'ayam Amarsh'e

do you remember your gmail id...? if yes you can recover your password on a pc or other device....

if not try to get into recovery somehow....
pm me if you do

Wish it was possible. Adb and fastboot doesn't detect my zte.
i've tried to recover it somehow, even if i remember my id, recovering pwd by google methods doesn't help ( i always use false informartion during registration [privacy!],). but there is a chance - i've found my profile in google+ - wil it be useful with trying to recover pwd ?
17th March 2014, 07:14 AM   |  #4  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 49

183 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yes it may be just look for your email on that....may be you get it

Sent from my Mi-492 using xda app-developers app
17th March 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts