Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 46,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No recovery mode, no debuggind enabled and no pwd for gmail account

Tip us?

birckedztebladeiiipro
Old
(Last edited by birckedztebladeiiipro; 16th March 2014 at 04:01 PM.) Reason: mistakes (almost like my nickname :bIRcked :D )
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No recovery mode, no debuggind enabled and no pwd for gmail account

Hi guys,
I really need your help, here is my problem:
When i was trying to install new android (cyanogenmode), i mixed my phone (Zte blade III Pro) up with another (Zte blade III ). As it turned out, that was huge difference :/, so now my android phone is softly-bricked . I just can't enter recovery mode (stuck on green android logo), but it works almost properly (except recovery mode).
But now, my lovely younger brother took my phone and locked it with too many pattern attempts and i forgot my pwd for gmail account :/
I know that it is possible to wipe all data by using reovery mode, but i have no access to it.
Is there any way to fix it ?

N'ayam Amarsh'e
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by birckedztebladeiiipro View Post
Hi guys,
I really need your help, here is my problem:
When i was trying to install new android (cyanogenmode), i mixed my phone (Zte blade III Pro) up with another (Zte blade III ). As it turned out, that was huge difference :/, so now my android phone is softly-bricked . I just can't enter recovery mode (stuck on green android logo), but it works almost properly (except recovery mode).
But now, my lovely younger brother took my phone and locked it with too many pattern attempts and i forgot my pwd for gmail account :/
I know that it is possible to wipe all data by using reovery mode, but i have no access to it.
Is there any way to fix it ?
do you remember your gmail id...? if yes you can recover your password on a pc or other device....

if not try to get into recovery somehow....
pm me if you do

birckedztebladeiiipro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by N'ayam Amarsh'e View Post
do you remember your gmail id...? if yes you can recover your password on a pc or other device....

if not try to get into recovery somehow....
pm me if you do
Wish it was possible. Adb and fastboot doesn't detect my zte.
i've tried to recover it somehow, even if i remember my id, recovering pwd by google methods doesn't help ( i always use false informartion during registration [privacy!],). but there is a chance - i've found my profile in google+ - wil it be useful with trying to recover pwd ?

N'ayam Amarsh'e
Old
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Yes it may be just look for your email on that....may be you get it

Sent from my Mi-492 using xda app-developers app

birckedztebladeiiipro
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Any other ideas ?