OP spsony120

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
17th March 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hello to everyone!

This is my first post to this great forum. Recently I bought a Sony SP C5303 and now I face a complicated problem and I want your help.

The situation:

The phone was bought as unlocked (and not rooted) and when I got it, it prompt me to update to the 4.1.2 12.0.A.2.254 as previously had an older build version. I successfully did the update and everything works fine BUT right now I am wondering why I can't see the official update for 4.3

After a lot of search I realised that the phone was supplied from T-mobile (UK) as it has customization version 1272-7168_R6A

So, the phone is unlocked, unrooted and since I bought it operates on Three network.

However either when I connect it with PC companion, or I do the manual search for updates through the headset, I am unable to see the update to 4.3

I am wondering if there is any conflict between the T-mobile unlock and the Three network that I operate the phone.

Is there any way so I can trigger the update? Should I wait a little bit more? I am not sure and I am not so good with these things.

The only I want is not to cause the phone to lock somehow or to install a custom rom, neither root it.

Thank you very much for your help and your answers!

Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread